• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • quick question... what does differs this game from the original Fire Red? i mean i just started and except for the new pokemon that you can find and new attacks/moves i see nothing different...?
    please any1 who played this reply asap so that i don't keep playing it if there's nothing different with it except the new pokemonsand moves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    quick question... what does differs this game from the original Fire Red? i mean i just started and except for the new pokemon that you can find and new attacks/moves i see nothing different...?
    please any1 who played this reply asap so that i don't keep playing it if there's nothing different with it except the new pokemonsand moves.

You get a lot of additional hours of gameplay after the original fire red game. Different new regions: Mangan Archipelago, Azur Archipelago, and Johto

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    DjBubi: Try to play the story til you can go to SIX ISLAND of Sevii Islands. There you will find a new way which doesn't exist in fire red. There begins the NEW and real story of this game. Also it seems like gyms and league is a little bit harder than in original pokemon fire red^^ hadn't any problems in winning pokemon league in original (had only fire starter) - here i have multiple starters and charizard again as main starter and stuck on first of top 4 atm xD

Years
  • ohhh so we have to actually pass Fire Red before we can get to the good part of the hack. ok got it :) thanks guys :)

i suppose mega evolutions are available after the league, huh? are there all the mega evolutions or just some?

ohh and how do i evolve Haunter or Kadabra. some special link stone or just by lvling them up?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    i can't patch the file, it always says invalid. Anyone could send me the patched rom?

Edit: nevermind, got the wrong FR rom, patched it now. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    everything about mega evolutions and changed evolutions is included in the guide (download on first page). All available Pokemon which needed link to evolve or special attacks are modified.

i think it should be possible to get one mega evolution: charizard lv90. (mega evolutions are modified in this game^^

*edit: if the fire red rom has the name "(Squirrels)" in its rom name, its guaranteed the correct file.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    After the Sevii Islands? or the coloured islands?

From Sevii Islands you need to go to Six Island (should be North of this Island) - details in the guide :P

Edit: I don't think you need to beat the seven samurais for getting to the new story part. The main thing you need to do: 1st: Get rainbow pass (you should already have), Island 5: Beat the Rocket team in Warehouse, Island 6: go to the northest point of Outcast Island (there is a little island where you should be able to go through a little sand pass on north east. (If not beaten the rocket team in island 5, a man stands at this pass and block the way.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    After the Sevii Islands? or the coloured islands?

From Sevii Islands you need to go to Six Island (should be North of this Island) - details in the guide :P

Yeah i beat the leader of the samurai in the six island then what i need to do?

Years
  • i looked in the guide and can't find the answer anywhere. i just caught Regigigas and there is that door that you cant enter but there are some dot's on the door. i never knew what i had to do with those... :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    DjBubi: Check google (pictures) for "Braille" - you'll find some helpful pictures with a translation from this code you found to english. ^^

PS: You also should have found something like an "ABC" in one island (Depths of Mt. Ember, where you found the ruby) -> there are some walls with the translation of the code.
    (First row: ABC DEF .
    Second row: GHI JKL ,
    Third row: MNO PQRS
    Fourth row: TUV WXYZ)

Years
  • hello i have litle problem in CHAPTER XI : FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR

Always when i talk with Masamune Date in the mountain, game freezes and I must restart it...I beat all the generals except Terumune in Tarinopolis he isn´t in the center of bled ( CHAPTER XII : FROM BOURG D'HEATRAN TO TARINOPOLIS )

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • hello i have litle problem in CHAPTER XI : FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR

Always when i talk with Masamune Date in the mountain, game freezes and I must restart it...I beat all the generals except Terumune in Tarinopolis he isn´t in the center of bled ( CHAPTER XII : FROM BOURG D'HEATRAN TO TARINOPOLIS )

I need the moment of your freeze. Can you dend me a screenshot?
    It ´s not a problem if you haven ´t beat the guy in tarinopolis

Years
  • i'm stuck and have no idea what to do now. i mean.. I defeated team rocket in their base. and caught the 3 legendary dog's. is there something else i need to do? the guide helps with the hack part but not before it. i go to Isle 6 and try to travel but i can't... what did i miss?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    i have beaten shogun emperor
    he ask me to capture heatran
    guide says "During your journey to the west, you'll be likely to find a small island to the north. You must capture Heatran to complete this scenario"

but, where is exactly that small island that contain heatran?
    can anyone help me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    i'm stuck and have no idea what to do now. i mean.. I defeated team rocket in their base. and caught the 3 legendary dog's. is there something else i need to do? the guide helps with the hack part but not before it. i go to Isle 6 and try to travel but i can't... what did i miss?

see pokemon fire red walkthrough
    bulbapedia website might help u

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    i have beaten shogun emperor
    he ask me to capture heatran
    guide says "During your journey to the west, you'll be likely to find a small island to the north. You must capture Heatran to complete this scenario"

but, where is exactly that small island that contain heatran?
    can anyone help me?

Go west of Mangan city just a little, i think your cross a bridge to another small island and then go all north and you'll see a long bridge which leads you to a penninsula where heatran is!

Shogun, or anyone, how do iget to johto? i've already battled shingoku at mount crystal and talked to peter and cecil at mangan city but i can't find the entrance (?) to johto :( love this game, it's amazing!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Bubi... you just need to go to the northern part of island 6... (til you are in "Outcast Island") there you can swim on right wall til there is a 1-field-small sand island where you can swim at North... thats the way. will send a screen when i'm at home.

Back