• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Go west of Mangan city just a little, i think your cross a bridge to another small island and then go all north and you'll see a long bridge which leads you to a penninsula where heatran is!

Shogun, or anyone, how do iget to johto? i've already battled shingoku at mount crystal and talked to peter and cecil at mangan city but i can't find the entrance (?) to johto :( love this game, it's amazing!

well thank you! i made it!
    apparently i can catch heatran as much as i want. heatran keep stand still in its place after i caught it. but, after i talk back to emperor it all gone. is it bug or what?

so, how can i go to the masamune date extension? where do i start it?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • well thank you! i made it!
    apparently i can catch heatran as much as i want. heatran keep stand still in its place after i caught it. but, after i talk back to emperor it all gone. is it bug or what?

GAME GUIDE... the game guide is your best friend.

Not a bug about heatran... I think. When I restart my save I'll solved this tjings if I see an error.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    well thank you! i made it!

Emperor gives you a pass and you have to go to green island again and use the ferry to purple isle. a guy named max will explain everything and then just go west to enter azur island. it's really big and complicated and awesome

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    GAME GUIDE... the game guide is your best friend.

Not a bug about heatran... I think. When I restart my save I'll solved this tjings if I see an error.
    i haver read ur guide since beginning. it helps very much. but sometimes i cant understand the point. so i ask the other player here :(
    plus, no in-game mangan-region-maps makes me more confuse. i hope that u can upgrade mangan-region map while player in mangan region instead of kanto-region map all the time :)

Emperor gives you a pass and you have to go to green island again and use the ferry to purple isle. a guy named max will explain everything and then just go west to enter azur island. it's really big and complicated and awesome
    hey, thank you! i made it again! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    in Sevii Islands - Seven Island there is a glitched samurai in the secret room of the house with the old lady. The Samurai will say "??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???" when battling and has just the name "Samurai [empty pattern]". He has 0 Pokemon so he sends a Missingno Lv.0. Winning this battle will remove around 4k xp of the main pokemon (or splitted). (I used m Dracaufeu/Charizard Lv70 (reached with previous fight) and was again lv69 after the battle with around 2k missing. (learned Heat Wave with lv70 after battle it was Flamethrower again)

Years
  • Bubi... you just need to go to the northern part of island 6... (til you are in "Outcast Island") there you can swim on right wall til there is a 1-field-small sand island where you can swim at North... thats the way. will send a screen when i'm at home.

ohhh damn the passage is so small i missed it xS

thnk you very much Sinus :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Check the Fire red guide for what to do in sevii islands - important things: island 1 (request in pokecenter to search for ruby and sapphire), island 1 mt ember (finding ruby), island 4 icefall cave (rescuing elite 4 member, necessairy for open island 6 dotted hole / ruin valley), island 6 ruin valley (for finding sapphire), island 5 rocket warehouse (for getting sapphire back and open way to new world.)

when defeating rocket admin, you need to go to island 6 back at north and swim til Outcast Island. in the north east corner of the water way there should be a small passage (if not yet defeated ware house a man blocks this way). This is the passage to Iron City.
    From there on you could check the guide here to walkthrough if necessairy.

@Shogun: is it normal that it shows Pallet Town when leaving outcast island for the new city? (same for map, it shows again kanto, and flying is connected to the kanto towns.^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    Check the Fire red guide for what to do in sevii islands - important things: island 1 (request in pokecenter to search for ruby and sapphire), island 1 mt ember (finding ruby), island 4 icefall cave (rescuing elite 4 member, necessairy for open island 6 dotted hole / ruin valley), island 6 ruin valley (for finding sapphire), island 5 rocket warehouse (for getting sapphire back and open way to new world.)

when defeating rocket admin, you need to go to island 6 back at north and swim til Outcast Island. in the north east corner of the water way there should be a small passage (if not yet defeated ware house a man blocks this way). This is the passage to Iron City.
    From there on you could check the guide here to walkthrough if necessairy.

@Shogun: is it normal that it shows Pallet Town when leaving outcast island for the new city? (same for map, it shows again kanto, and flying is connected to the kanto towns.^^
    Thank you so much i was stuck so hard, Thank you !

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    so far i know all of generation 1-3 (no001-386) + all in guide listed pokemon of generation 4-6.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Mate i got a lil question that surely people asked you gazzillion times before, how do i get to Mangan?... Do i need to beat the league again in order to do that?....

I finished the event on Sevii islands, gave Cellio also Ruby and Saphire.

Thanks!!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    I poked around your rom when renaming the mons to english. (since I prefer to know which one is being used next by the opponent) When doing so I realized that you have two lemonades in your item list. The right one misses the "L" at the beginning and the second one is actually a blue scarf. Guess you just renamed it. I'm trying around a bitto fix that on my own but guess you have more insight in what you've done there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    @Quitus: check my Post 831 (line 5-7 is for reaching mangan.)
    @Frigon: the lemonade depends to the "Blue Scarf - Bug" in battles (just try first battle against rival and you know what i mean) it was renamed first but can't be removed now / maybe anyone can find the solution there so Shogun can fix it here^^

@Shogun: my next bug report will be sent this weekend^^ one point is on the big market house in mangan where the first shop of 2F is very buggy :) (he offers you some story items like Rocket key 1, or some buggy products like "???????" or GS Ball (not usable) etc^^ details in report when i finished^^
    but i can also send you my sav file where i'm stopping on this market :) got through the first two/three mangan cities now. if so then pls pm me (but i think you already played through yourself^^)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • @Quitus: check my Post 831 (line 5-7 is for reaching mangan.)
    @Frigon: the lemonade depends to the "Blue Scarf - Bug" in battles (just try first battle against rival and you know what i mean) it was renamed first but can't be removed now / maybe anyone can find the solution there so Shogun can fix it here^^

@Shogun: my next bug report will be sent this weekend^^ one point is on the big market house in mangan where the first shop of 2F is very buggy :) (he offers you some story items like Rocket key 1, or some buggy products like "???????" or GS Ball (not usable) etc^^ details in report when i finished^^
    but i can also send you my sav file where i'm stopping on this market :) got through the first two/three mangan cities now. if so then pls pm me (but i think you already played through yourself^^)
    Your sav file isn't neccessary. I receive enough bug report each week to know all the problem in the rom. I have mre than 200 things to fix/grammar fix/imporvment to do. So just send me bug reports.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION :

No release this week(maybe) and maybe the next week (maybe) because I've just work a bit on the rom CW because I've been focus on the "secret project".

I'll post some screenshots of the future project soon.

Bad information of the day : I think CW will take more time than I expected to be finish at 200%. It depends on my work on the secret project

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Hi Shogun, I mostly linger this is like my second post.
    I hope you finish your secret project soon and so forth I'm really looking forward to playing your rom :) Keep up the good job and thanks for putting in the effort.

-From a returning pokemon fan :P-

RoA_Infinity

hmmmmmmm
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    i cannot patch the file for the life of me i even expanded it to 32 and it still doesn't work and i've tried like 20 different fire red gba files,
    please link the specific base game

Back