• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    i cannot patch the file for the life of me i even expanded it to 32 and it still doesn't work and i've tried like 20 different fire red gba files,
    please link the specific base game

You don't need to expand your rom anymore.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi Shogun, I mostly linger this is like my second post.
    I hope you finish your secret project soon and so forth I'm really looking forward to playing your rom :) Keep up the good job and thanks for putting in the effort.

-From a returning pokemon fan :P-

The secret project is a sequel for cloud white . But in a new rom. So it will be finish in a long time( at the end of this summer) but CW d be finish "soon"

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2016
    Hello everyone ! Could anybody send me a link in PM to the rom you need to download for the patch to work ? I can't find one that works ! :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Hello. How can i get to johto? I've beat the E4, sevii islands and cant progress any further. Much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    - the used rom: search in google for fire red squirrels. there you should find it.. no expanding necessairy, just download the fire red rom, then the ups patch and use NUPS for patching this two files. Done.

- reaching new story map:
    beat e4, beat champ, access to rainbow pass for sevii islands 4-7, clear rocket warehouse, (bringing both crystals to celio), look for the small way on island 6 (outcast island, north east around the island, little passage) - There you are.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    The train station around the samurai dude, right? I enter the building and can do nothing bout that :/
    EDIT: they say something along the lines
    bonjour puis-je voir votre pass s'il vous plait desole vous ne pouvez passer, whatever it means.
    EDIT2: Just beat the samurai dudes, they sure have strong teams... anyway, still cant pass.
    EDIT3: Found it. I feel dumb.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • By CW finished do you mean lemonade bug-free or just the story? :P
    The story is already complete. Now I mean "finished" : bug free EXCEPT optionnal things like some overworlds, new sptite for Pokémons and the Lemonade error.

HOWEVER all these optionnal features will be done this summer, when I'll be less busy with my studies and the "secret Project CW2".

Years
  • The story is already complete. Now I mean "finished" : bug free EXCEPT optionnal things like some overworlds, new sptite for Pokémons and the Lemonade error.

HOWEVER all these optionnal features will be done this summer, when I'll be less busy with my studies and the "secret Project CW2".

Isn't the lemonade bug considered a major problem? By that I mean that people complain about that and stop playing the hack for this, I'd jump up for that :P

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Isn't the lemonade bug considered a major problem? By that I mean that people complain about that and stop playing the hack for this, I'd jump up for that :P
    No it's a bug(normal) not a major bug. A major bug is a bug who stop your progress or who destroy an important function of the rom (like the possibility of evolve a pokémon, etc). The rom is major bug free.

Moreover, I'm actually in a "special year of studies". I have to do 2 years of engineering school in only 1 year. In other words, I don't have a lot of time to work on the rom. When I work on the rom, I got only 30 minutes to work on it. No more. That's why I can't do some long stuff like fixing the battle backgrounds, or fix the lemonade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    theres a freeze every time i talk to the first guy of the three that are in the entrance of the indigo plateau, the ones at the left, every time and already beat the game, whats happening? how do I get to the other cities, stuck in kanto and the sevii islands how do i get to johto and such? please help!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hi , i found a cranidos in victory road at lvl 31 and i cath it then i used a rary candy and it start to evolve in. .. Cranidos again :( and his moveset is too poor....

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    did anyone already reach johto region? i already travel along mangan and azur region, but cant find johto region enterance :(

theres a freeze every time i talk to the first guy of the three that are in the entrance of the indigo plateau, the ones at the left, every time and already beat the game, whats happening? how do I get to the other cities, stuck in kanto and the sevii islands how do i get to johto and such? please help!

after you done finishing sevii island quest and challange elite four in 2nd time, go to north of six island by surf. you will see small path leads to mangan region

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back