• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2021
    Any word on progress on fixing the lemonade bug? If not maybe some other hacker could help? I fully understand you're very busy, so I by no means want to rush you, but it's currently the only thing keeping me (and many others) from playing this otherwise incredible hack. Thanks for all your hard work!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Any word on progress on fixing the lemonade bug? If not maybe some other hacker could help? I fully understand you're very busy, so I by no means want to rush you, but it's currently the only thing keeping me (and many others) from playing this otherwise incredible hack. Thanks for all your hard work!

Yes, if some hackers want to help it would be great...
    As I said previously, no more research will be done before this summer (june) because I need a lot of time to work on it and to test different things.

Moreover, I prefer to fix the million of little errors before.

IMPORTANT INFO :
    No release this week.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2021
    I apologize, I did not see you had posted about that earlier. I'll try to see if I can find any help for you. Once again, thank you for all your hard work!

Zerfirum

Serfirum
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2018
    I hope it's not a dumb question, but it is possible to exchange Pokémon and battle with GBACable?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    @Shogun
    Can't seem to battle Mr. Pokemon or even talk to him. When I try, no dialogue happens. Same thing with Leaf after I exit the Tin Forest. I already battles my rival and he gave me the mega gem. And I battled the rocket grunt to get the mega gem. Am I missing a piece of the story or something or is this a bug? Please assist me someone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I need help, I expanded the rom to a 32mb file and then patched it with NUPS but it said it wasn't compatible. The rom I'm using is the Pokemon Fire Red (U) but I think the one I should be using is the (E) one, can someone help me find it? And if that's not the problem can someone tell me what's wrong? Thanks

Years
  • I need help, I expanded the rom to a 32mb file and then patched it with NUPS but it said it wasn't compatible. The rom I'm using is the Pokemon Fire Red (U) but I think the one I should be using is the (E) one, can someone help me find it? And if that's not the problem can someone tell me what's wrong? Thanks

I've got the same problem, just leaving this here incase somebody know's how to fix it.

Years
  • Don't know if any1 has post this bug yet but if you go in the pokemon tower before getting the silph scope and run in to a wild ghost pokemon you cant battle cause too scared and you cant runaway cause of the shadow tag.

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      Select Move.JPG
      73.1 KB · Views: 5
      Too Scared.JPG
      70.4 KB · Views: 5
      Shadow Tag.JPG
      71.7 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Don't know if any1 has post this bug yet but if you go in the pokemon tower before getting the silph scope and run in to a wild ghost pokemon you cant battle cause too scared and you cant runaway cause of the shadow tag.

That's not a bug

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Man, this lemonade bug is killing me

Yes and all these comment about something i can t fix for the moment are killing me too
    In other words, if you want to know xhen will be solved this error i recommand to read one of the previous post about this bug

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION :
    Can someone report me if the TM/HM box works fine (no black screen, no TM delete after use, New TM appeared in the box, etc.)!,

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION :
    Can someone report me if the TM/HM box works fine (no black screen, no TM delete after use, New TM appeared in the box, etc.)!,
    Could you please answer and help me with my question earlier in this page?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Could you please answer and help me with my question earlier in this page?
    I don't know. This event is not really important so you can continue your adventure without this.
    retry to talk to them later during your adventure.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    not sure if this is a bug or my patched rom has problem.

i caught yveltal, went to two island move tutor, taught geomancy. Went to battle, use geomancy, and it locked in on the dragon dance animation without any boost, non-stop , i can't select other attack moves.

Back