• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Coal Black

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    If you want to know why i'm making this many new hacks, i'll tell you. Coal Black is Sky White's sequel, and there are references of places and other stuff that is in Pokemon Coal Black and is refered to in Pokemon Sky White.
    Story
    This is one year after Pokemon Sky White, as Team Aqua has already been tricked by Team Wood, and has awoken an ancient pokemon known as Trention. Team Rocket has failed many times, several times in Johto, but most of the time in Kanto. Now, they plan to team up with Team Wood, which is bent on increasing the amount of plants and trees in the world. Team Wood has used Team Aqua, know to finish this, they plan to somehow get Mewtwo under their control, as well as Mew and Rukario (this will be explained ingame). You are a new trainer in New Kanto, and plan to stop Team Wood after hearing what they did to New Hoenn (the region in Pokemon Sky White).

Features
    Deoxys shall now replace Mewtwo.
    New starters (Mareep, Spheal, and Larvitar)
    Team Rocket has a new look, as well as other characters.
    New maps
    And more.

Screenshots
    Pokemon Coal Black
    Pokemon Coal Black

Pokemon Coal Black
    Pokemon Coal Black

Pokemon Coal Black

Team
    Spriters (I'm horrible at spriting. I'm only partly good with fusions) :
    Scripters (Probably not needed because i'm starting to learn hex a bit) :
    ------
    I'll fix the rivals pokemon, so he doesn't have the original Kanto starters.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    pretty good, but if you have 3 new starters, how come your rival has the regular ones?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Can I please help you with spriting ill show you some of my work if you want I can do free-hand and fusions also trainers :D

Azure

I can help you with that. I'm a good spriter. Here are examples (please don't use w/o permission):
    Pokemon Coal Black
    Pokemon Coal Black
    Pokemon Coal Black

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    uh... Azure, those sprites are just recolored from emerald (no offense)

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    dubrillion said:
    he angelicexcalibur your hack looks good only you have mareep as a starter, BUT you need the nationel dex to evols mareep so you can't evolve it to it's final stage. The rest looks good
    Um, what are you talking about? You don't need the National Dex to evolve anything. -__-

Back