• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Collections?

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Earlier, with a chips packet came a genga card or 3d card of pokemon, I collected them.
    Even the cards are collected by me..

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I used to collect stuffed animals of pokemon but i was pissed caaue my mom gave them away one day when i was at my friends house

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Enclosed in the spoiler tag is what's left of my once-formidable collection of pokemon merchandise. D:

Spoiler:

It's a Psyduck water squirting bath toy. o_0;

McNoob

Magikarp Enthusiast
    Years
    I used to collect cards and coins. I think I once even collected the figures that came in a BK kids meal a long time ago.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    back when I was a kid, I collected the cards, stopped around the time Yugioh cards came out and some dick stole a good chunk of my rarest Pokemon cards. I sitll have the rest of my cards stored away in some box somewhere though, along with all the toys/figures, though I wouldn't say I collected the latter, since I got them for playing with, sooo they got roughened up a bit lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Collecting Pokémon is one of my biggest hobbies so I have a fairly large collection. I concentrate on plush and figures, and then I mainly collect Cherrim, Pichu, Cherubi, Nosepass/Probopass, with a little Bidoof and Palkia on the side. n_n;

They're pretty outdated photos (from December, I think) but my collection is here. Probably the picture that has the best view of (most of?) my collection is this though:

pokemon Collections?

Even if like all my favourite plush are missing from that image. D:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Collecting Pokémon is one of my biggest hobbies so I have a fairly large collection. I concentrate on plush and figures, and then I mainly collect Cherrim, Pichu, Cherubi, Nosepass/Probopass, with a little Bidoof and Palkia on the side. n_n;

They're pretty outdated photos (from December, I think) but my collection is here. Probably the picture that has the best view of (most of?) my collection is this though:

pokemon Collections?

Even if like all my favourite plush are missing from that image. D:

Wow, nice collection! How long did it take to get all of that? Where do you do your shopping? :D

Unfortunately I don't collect anything other than the games as of now. I have the lugia figurine and I also collected a few styluses but my dog chewed up my Palkia pen I got w/ Pearl (grrrr) and I lost some of the other stuff in my big move back in december. I use to collect the tiny pokeballs with pkmn figurines in them a long time ago though (like around 00/01). I can't find them around anywhere today. Use to collect cards too but I don't have that many anymore.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wow, nice collection! How long did it take to get all of that? Where do you do your shopping? :D

Unfortunately I don't collect anything other than the games as of now. I have the lugia figurine and I also collected a few styluses but my dog chewed up my Palkia pen I got w/ Pearl (grrrr) and I lost some of the other stuff in my big move back in december. I use to collect the tiny pokeballs with pkmn figurines in them a long time ago though (like around 00/01). I can't find them around anywhere today. Use to collect cards too but I don't have that many anymore.
    pkmncollectors mostly, but for some rarer things I hit up eBay or Yahoo! Japan Auctions. :> I've been collecting somewhat seriously since about 2006.

Back