• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colloseom Question

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Nah, she said she's been using them, but not losing them. I reckon it would be a glitch because you can only use it once. Otherwise it just ruins the fun in the game if you can summon Celebi everytime you get a Shadow Pokemon, and also there'd be no point in having three in the game.

In other words, yes your game is a tad screwed up.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    That's strange, now everything is fine with my game. Well, I think I know why it was screwed up for a little bit. It was a used game. I have another question now. In my stratagy guide it says that when you summon Celebi with the time flute you get it on your pokedex of seen pokemon, but Celebi's not on it. Does anyone know why?

Atabas

Bringin' Sexy Back, No Receipt
    Years
    because Celebi does not go to your Pokedex (at all.......ever...without trading)
    the only legendary Pokemon that go on your dex in that game "Without" trading are Entei, Suicune, Raikou and Ho-oh
    everything else about Celebi is an utter lie

Back