• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, can you put me down as a basic tile inserter please D-Shade, as I'm practicing. I've gotta warn you, I can't do buildings...

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    lol, yeah your right, he was really good.
    Only 1 bug more. I tried to follow 'Dad' through the back door of the lab. The player became locked and i couldn't do a thing :(

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    lol, yeah your right, he was really good.
    Only 1 bug more. I tried to follow 'Dad' through the back door of the lab. The player became locked and i couldn't do a thing :(

Oh, sorry about that.
    I should have done a script there. It won't let you go until you finish an event.
    Sorry again about that:(

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    darkshade dont hire that spriter also can u please send me the ips ive been waiting a month xD

We haven't hired the spriter. And I know I say this a lot, but be a bit patient... I know you've been waiting, but why not message him?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, seeing as I'm online, I might as well say that any (experienced) tile inserters who read this can be tile inserter, as I am getting flooded (by DARKSHADE) with work that is getting harder for me

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't worry. Its just that we really need an advanced tile inserter, as I need to focus on certain things, like homework, and mapping... and scripting when I can be bothered.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    And we need new tiles for Pyrite... As well as an expert inserter for the complicated stuff... I'll practice more for sure though!

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    we'll only need the windmill, the colosseum, the bridge, the hotel, and the battle ground.(maybe more, I can forget things too..) the only thing from the under that will work is the ground :\

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, the Under's colloseum can be used as Pyrites... The hotel can be just a normal house, the Warehouse will need tiles, and the Windmill. The battleground isn't too important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back