• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
  • cool omega

thx 4 the programs

i should be in business soon my idiot friend hasnt put psp filler on my mem stick yet

i c yall got another ow spriter cool

at least its not all up 2 me lol

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • lol

hopefully i can continue tomorrow

im fixing an old computer while waiting 4 my friend 2 finish with my mem stick

wish me luck

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey, cant wait for the hack to be finished

Job: spriter, bannerman
    Skills: trainer spriting, recolor
    Proof of work: ive sprited for many different hacks, such as the hero Secrets of Glacidea, marina SG, and i am the sole spriter for my hack

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You've never seen Andinator's sprites? He's good! Seeing as I can say this, I already vote him in!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Can i be the spriter? i have the wes and rui overworlds..and other colosseum overworlds...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey darkshade, i got an idea. why dont we have all the pokemon that will have a shadow version have a really light background of white that is shapped like ghastly's aura thing. and then use the shiny hack maker to make some of them a shiny and that shiny will have the light white things recolored to purple

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • hey darkshade, i got an idea. why dont we have all the pokemon that will have a shadow version have a really light background of white that is shapped like ghastly's aura thing. and then use the shiny hack maker to make some of them a shiny and that shiny will have the light white things recolored to purple

OOHH!!!! and adding on to that... we can replace the stars with whisps of dark energy, and the sparkly sound with an evil sound!

Great idea eh?
    (Stars would be you know, the stars that appear with shiny pokemon...

But what about purification?, shiney pokemon cant be de-shineyed... can they?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    OOHH!!!! and adding on to that... we can replace the stars with whisps of dark energy, and the sparkly sound with an evil sound!

Great idea eh?
    (Stars would be you know, the stars that appear with shiny pokemon...

But what about purification?, shiney pokemon cant be de-shineyed... can they?

Does anyone ever read my plan? I suggested that you trade to purify. When the pokemon gets happy we could allow a trade with the Relic. Is that possible?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    hey im willing to help, i wanna learn to hack and all the things that come with hacking, i think it would be fun, i ll try to help with anything
    Have a go at learning BEFORE asking. We don't need much help anymore. We ned expert help for these things anyway...

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
  • sigh "i have a plan for it when the shadow pokemon level up 1 time we can make him evolve back in a normal pokemon but the text congratulations your pokemon evolved ! needs to be changed then but when a normal pokemon evolves it gets messed up

anyways we can do that ehen your shadow pokemon level ups you can trade with the relic (trade doesn,t detect happiness)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back