• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum - RNG

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I'm looking for somebody with a special talent. The ability to RNG Pokemon in Colosseum. A friend and I like to collect ribbons on our Pokemon. Colosseum, XD:, the Rocks and Festa Metang and Colosseum E-reader Pokemon are the only Pokemon that can obtain all non-event ribbons. I have all of these. I have the Colosseum E-reader cards. I can get these Pokemon in English and Japanese and soon, every language. The one thing I can't do, is RNG them shiny.

So my friend and I are looking for a partner. Somebody with the ability to RNG these Pokemon shiny for all 3 of us. I'll do the leg work and get 3 seperate save files ready and all you'd have to do is make them shiny. Send the save files back to me and I can purify them and put them on RSE save files.

I have a lot of resources at my disposal. My friend and I can do a lot more, all we're missing is a partner with RNG skills. If you're interested, feel free to reply. I'd love to work together.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    So just a small thing with your request is that in Colosseum, shininess is rolled twice: once when you encounter it as a Shadow Pokemon, and once when you purify the Shadow Pokemon. It's more likely that once you encounter a shiny Shadow Pokemon, its shininess will go away once you purify it. Just letting you know.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I know it can be done. I've seen pictures and videos of RNG Colosseum shiny Pokemon. Somebody (I think they were Japanese) did research into it but the website when using Google Translate is hard to use for much.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I know it can be done. I've seen pictures and videos of RNG Colosseum shiny Pokemon. Somebody (I think they were Japanese) did research into it but the website when using Google Translate is hard to use for much.

Yep, it can be done, but it must be done at the moment of purification, I'm pretty sure. It's complicated and I seriously admire anyone that can emulate it well even.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Yep, it can be done, but it must be done at the moment of purification, I'm pretty sure. It's complicated and I seriously admire anyone that can emulate it well even.

Some of the videos and screenshots I've seen the Pokemon was shiny in the battle and stayed shiny after purification. It has something to do with ID RNG.

Back