• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Hi there - hope someone can help with my question:

I just bought Pokomon Colosseum on the Nintendo Gamecube for my 4 year old son. He loves the Battle Mode, but is still a bit too young to really enjoy the story mode.

Is there any way I can unlock more Pokemon characters for him to use in the Battle Mode? I know that most of the fun is in catching and training the pokemon etc. and I'm sure he will do this when he gets older, but any help you can give at the moment will be great. It would be great if he could have a big range of Pokemon to pick from for the battles

Cheers
    Hector

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    If you're not a big Pokemon gamer, and you really want some more Pokemon.

(Mods, please don't hurt me for saying this)

You might want to try using a cheating device such as Action Replay or Gameshark.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    If you're not a big Pokemon gamer, and you really want some more Pokemon.

(Mods, please don't hurt me for saying this)

You might want to try using a cheating device such as Action Replay or Gameshark.

yeah, this is pretty much the best way to unlock most of which you want, but the warning is, it gets boring if you continuously use it. (Keep in mind, the Battle Mode is no easy getby, it's extremely hard, have him play Battle Now for now lolz)

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    First innag, You can't use an action replay/gameshark in a gamecube because there is no such device for a gamecube action replay/gameshark. Second, Hector, since i've owned pokemon colloseum for about 1+ years, 1 way to get more pokemon is, yes, trading from GBA Pak games. 1 way to get more trainers is for your son to play story mode, it should help him out a bit cause then he gets more of a challenge when he's playing in the colloseums in Orre. If he trys at the first colloseum it should be easy until he gets to Miror B. Just for his information, on the first time he battles miror b...Miror B. will have a shadow pokemon or two. It's kinda crazy at first sight. When he gets his first shadow pokemon, it should be in the second town. If he wants a Bayleef he needs to fight the green grunt, Quilava, Red grunt and Crocanaw, blue grunt. Since its been somewhat to a year or two since ive played the game its kinda weird how I can remember such things. When he gets entei it will be Mt. Battle on the first boss, Raikou will be the second or third boss. and Suicune might be second or third boss. He should be ready for em if he does the Story Mode. Well, Im beat out of information about Pokemon Colloseum. I hope your Son enjoys it.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    First innag, You can't use an action replay/gameshark in a gamecube because there is no such device for a gamecube action replay/gameshark. Second, Hector, since i've owned pokemon colloseum for about 1+ years, 1 way to get more pokemon is, yes, trading from GBA Pak games. 1 way to get more trainers is for your son to play story mode, it should help him out a bit cause then he gets more of a challenge when he's playing in the colloseums in Orre. If he trys at the first colloseum it should be easy until he gets to Miror B. Just for his information, on the first time he battles miror b...Miror B. will have a shadow pokemon or two. It's kinda crazy at first sight. When he gets his first shadow pokemon, it should be in the second town. If he wants a Bayleef he needs to fight the green grunt, Quilava, Red grunt and Crocanaw, blue grunt. Since its been somewhat to a year or two since ive played the game its kinda weird how I can remember such things. When he gets entei it will be Mt. Battle on the first boss, Raikou will be the second or third boss. and Suicune might be second or third boss. He should be ready for em if he does the Story Mode. Well, Im beat out of information about Pokemon Colloseum. I hope your Son enjoys it.

lol? of course there is, i even have a cousin whos got one... fool

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, but story mode isn't painfully hard. As long as you snag the legendary dogs and one of the johto starters it isn't too hard. Watch out for the last boss. He smashed me the first time.

Back