• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Thats very true I was only 9 when I started and my maps were horrible but now took at them!!
    but their still is a tile error the the burnt tower is suppose to be

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    You could just upload the Image as an Attachment?
    I think you tried to hard to make it Look like the Original. I've said this a lot but 5 Years have passed Since the events of Platinum.
    OK, so if its 5 years after Platinum it would be 8 years after Hoenn, (and Kanto) I guess I could change it a little, but cities don't change too much in 8 years. I guess I can change the Contest Hall, unless you're going to include contests. I just thought it was supposed to be a lot like it was in Ruby/Sapphire.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Edit, Let me map out the tile errors.
    Lilycove
    Spoiler:

Blue is errors, Pink is unnatural looking.

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    OK, so if its 5 years after Platinum it would be 8 years after Hoenn, (and Kanto) I guess I could change it a little, but cities don't change too much in 8 years. I guess I can change the Contest Hall, unless you're going to include contests. I just thought it was supposed to be a lot like it was in Ruby/Sapphire.

Still a few errors
    and take out all that unmatching water. Also, what was the purpose of that cave in emerald?

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years

Um I dont think team magma/aqua is in the game

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Okay, I felt the need to do this.
    Spoiler:

I'm not being mean, but you have a whole lot of errors. Blue means tile errors, Yellow shows, the mistakes.
    Also, the stuff at the top doesn't really make sense to me.
    You used the wrong kind of grass as well. You're supposed to use the one without the shadow in the middle. The one with the shadow in the middle means that there's a hidden item on it.

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Still a few errors
    and take out all that unmatching water. Also, what was the purpose of that cave in emerald?
    Which water? The water that you walk on? That water looks pretty bad, so I had an idea, since its later in time, that water could be dried up and I can replace it with sand. I think the cave was a Team Aqua hideout.

The Blueprint

Years
    Which water? The water that you walk on? That water looks pretty bad, so I had an idea, since its later in time, that water could be dried up and I can replace it with sand. I think the cave was a Team Aqua hideout.

Ok, do that then. Also, what is the huge tower?
    Could you take the pokécentre thing off it?

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Ok, do that then. Also, what is the huge tower?
    Could you take the pokécentre thing off it?
    That's the Department Store, I could change it into a regular Pokemart if you want.

edit: here's a pic of the right side of town

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    That's the Department Store, I could change it into a regular Pokemart if you want.

dude, there are some errors in the raised portion of the city. (the borders of city near the sea).
    also the rocks which are in water, that big one in south east, havent u used the sand rock?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Much better and Wokabone sounds quite catchy, but we have come up with a name -
    Vertabash or Vertabeat.

Ok, Finished the third version.

Also Working on some concept. I'll post it when I come up with a finalised version.
    common people, lets have some originality. u said that everything will be original. we should focus on mapping, scripting and spriting. things like adding new evolutions can be done later!

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Well, that right there makes no sense.
    Adding an evolution is being original.

There are a lot of tiling errors too, but I'm going to assume, people are making tiles to fix them >.>

The Blueprint

Years

No, use tileset 0 and 11. 11 has the Actual department store in it.
    Also, you can remove the museum. It's Moved to Slateport.

Wont be on for the rest of today. Stopping at my Cousins.

Last edited:

indohekrz

Logged Out
    Years
    I already make twinleaf town and sandgem town. (I'll post it later)

I don't know how to make the distortion world and the map with rock climb....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back