• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon consequences

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
  • kyogre and groudon could start a war between water and ground type pokemon,Lugia and ho-oh could have a battle, and rayquaza against deoxys! Imagine the chaos...
    It would be much worse if there were a Team Snagem and Cipher creating shadow pokemon!

umbreonbabe12

a loner
    Years
  • Shadow of heroes said:
    kyogre and groudon could start a war between water and ground type pokemon,Lugia and ho-oh could have a battle, and rayquaza against deoxys! Imagine the chaos...
    It would be much worse if there were a Team Snagem and Cipher creating shadow pokemon!
    maybe, but i think that unless they meet and have a reason to fight, i dont think that they will. pokemon are peacful creatures, so it wouldnt be much different then today... i mean, besides the fact that instead of 2 cats i would have a skitty and vulpix 0.o XD

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    If there were Pok?mon, things would be bad. Imagine, swimming in a lake, when Gyarados come out of nowhere and eats you. Image the evil uses for Electrode, and Instead of chicken fights, there would be Blaziken fights (ironically, Blaziken is fighting)

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • yeh scary and those wild fighting pokemon can hurt someone people can have a heart attack by getting scared by ghost pokemon thunder pokemon can overload electricity tottaly~!

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Imagine if tons of Voltorb and Electrode went inside a power plant and the next second they use selfdestruct and explosion! There would be no power for a long time! That would mean no school but there would be no way to play my gamecube(although it is broken but I could get a new one) and it would be impossible to charge my gameboy advance SP.At least we could be able to use Electabuzz.

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
  • TyranitarDragonMaster said:
    If there were Pok?mon, things would be bad. Imagine, swimming in a lake, when Gyarados come out of nowhere and eats you. Image the evil uses for Electrode, and Instead of chicken fights, there would be Blaziken fights (ironically, Blaziken is fighting)
    how and why would a gyarados eat you 0.o
    as we all know, pokemon are peaceful creatures, they dont want to pick fights, or destroy the world, they want to work together, they dont want to live in a place with fire and water everywhere, and the occasional dead pkemon along the way 0.o
    they wuold want to live in a quiet, peaceful town, where matches are held, and trainers love their pokemon, and also where they can roam free.
    pokemon are peaceful. they dont pick fights... good thing for max, too. hed be fried cheeseburgur right now if the pokemon world was chaos.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The thing is that history will be much different. Maybe no America. People may haves discover it differently. Then imangen pokemon like Groundon and Kyroge running around the planent before being sealed up. The world would have looked differently.

Eventaully we would have controled them but still. Pokeballs is a bit far off in the future don't you think. If I own a pokemon it may be running around free due to the fact that we haven't develop the technogy to make pokeballs. One thing is that I won't need to learn to drive. Flying on my pokemon.

Back