• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Angel watched the Glaceon. "Your wary of humans aren't you? They've hurt you at some point. That's why you don't trust me, isn't it? I'm not like those others that harmed you. I'd rather harm myself before I harmed an innocent pokemon.", She said. Her voice was soft, gentle. Against her will, she fell asleep.

~~~Dream~~~
    Angel was playing with her pokemon....A dark shape came over and her parents moved her away....Her parents fell, bodies snapped like they were tooth picks. The blood was everywhere....
    ~~~End of dream~~~
    "NOOOOOO!!!", Angel screamed, jolting awake. She was panting hard, her chest heaving. Her heart was beating way too fast. Her eyes had lost all the color. They were as clear as colorless diamonds. Her snow-white face was even whiter if that was possible. She drew her knees up and wrapped her arms around her knees, hugging them and rocking back and forth, trembling. She rested her head against her arms. The tears were like a flood. She cried, just like she did every time she went to sleep. She hadn't slept in 4 days because it scared her so badly. Hey eyes were haunted, having seen too much and having to act on things she shouldn't have been forced too. "I'm a monster", She whispered.

Last edited:

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Silver was nuzzling Flurry until the girl's shouting echoed through the den. Even Suicune woke up, but she sighed and decided to stay up, off to help more people. Silver whimpered at her pain, knowing she had just had a nightmare. She looked tired too. Silver began to play a lullaby on the leaf, lying against her almost falling asleep himself. He then WISHed, that the girl would sleep with pleasant dreams. He then curled up on her lap, feeling himself drift off too...

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry looked as the girl started screaming and Silver tried to calm her before he fell asleep on her lap. Tilting her head Flurry lightly nuzzled the girls arm with a purr before curling up with Silver letting sleep take her that hopefully would remain nightmare free. Archeus knows she needs a nightmare less sleep.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel relaxed as the Mew played the leaf song. She felt both the Mew and the Glaceon curl up on her lap. She fell asleep again, but strangely, she had no nightmares. She dreamed about the good memories of her parents, the fun they had. She smiled in her sleep. She woke up about 4 hours later, feeling blissfully peaceful. She looked at the Mew. "Thank you little one. That's the best night's sleep I've had in almost eight years. Eight long, tiring years.", She whispered. She felt more determined to help them now.

[Silver]

Years
  • Suicune landed back in the den around 6 in the morning. She made sure everyone was up.

"It's morning, and the corrupted ones have vanished..." She said coldly, solemn. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Raikou, how are you? Is everything okay? Have you found Entei yet...? Or any7 clues as to why he has turned...?

~~~~~

Silver awoke when Suicune came, then looked up at the girl. She seemed happier, more peaceful. His wish must have come true. He smiled a little and layed his head against her.

I don't care who my mother and fatehr are... This girl is my mommy now... He thought happily. He wondered if she understood that he was thinking of her as a mother.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel smiled. *I understand, little one.*, She thought. She hoped the Mew would understand her. She looked at the suicune. *I'm sorry I disturbed you last night. I'm often plauged by nightmares.*, she thought. She sighed. This was her new family.

[Silver]

Years
  • (Longer posts...?)

Silver snuggled with her and Flurry both. He liked how they actually payed attention to him. It was rare. He closed his eyes and suddenly bubbles began floating all over the den. He smiled and started popping them playfully as he sat in Angel's lap.

~~~~~(Another bonus!)

Mew sighed.

How do I tell him something like that? He always bugged me about who his father was, but... She couldn't think anymore. She groaned and sat in her room, and called in a friend of Silver's.

"Yes, what is it?" Asked the Celebi. "Is something the matter? Do you know where Gold is?"

Mew frowned and sat up. "I don't know where he is... But I need you to find him, and tell him something, it's something I never told him, but he always wanted to know..."

"His father?" Celebi asked. He leaned closer to her and she told him the message, and he left out the window, off to find Silver...

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel laughed as the Mew popped the bubbles that suddenly formed in the cave. She popped a few herself and laughed again. She was having fun. She was having fun watching the little Mew enjoy itself. She smiled and continued to pop bubbles and laugh. *I wish I could live like this all the time!*, she thought happily. She let her worries fade as she popped more bubbles.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry woke up as the bubbles appeared in the cave. Tilting her head she saw Silver smiling and poked a bubble with her nose popping it. When it popped she jumped back slightly before giggling cuddling with Silver still. After awhile of popping bubbles she got an idea and used a light variant of blizzard making light snowflakes fall around them mixing with the bubbles in the air and she purred content as she giggled.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • (Revelation Chapter. Tada :))
    Hiro woke up. He was near a tree in the park. He heard the message"how are you? Is everything okay? Have you found Entei yet...? Or any clues as to why he has turned...?"
    "Well, for being attacked by zombies, I'm fine, mystery voice." "
    My name is Suicune, Hiro."
    "How do you know my name?"
    "Your'e my brother."
    "My name is Hiro, I'm not the brother of Suicune."
    "Wrong, your name is Raikou. Follow me."Right Then, a Suicune showed up.
    "What do you mean I'm Raikou?"Hiro Asked.
    "You got into a fight with our brother Entei, so I had your spirit take over a dead human named Hiro. You can keep his Pokemon. I want you to come with me and return to your true form."
    It all made sense now. The flashbacks, the flutes, the ability to survive all that fighting, he really was Raikou. He saw a shape it, was Raikou asleep.
    "There. Release Zoro and the egg now. You will become Raikou again." Suicune howled.
    He did what she said.
    "Are you ready?" she asked.
    "I guess" he said. A flash of light overcame him. He was Raikou.He had all of Raikou's memories and Hiro's.
    "Can you hear me?" Zoro asked.
    "Yep. Let's go find Silver and Flurry!" Raikou said.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seeing the girl not doing anything, Kaiser finally snapped. The Minun hit his nailbat angrily to show his anger if she was still paying attention.

"I've been trying to help you and you just ignore me!" He shouted. "I hate you now and I'm going home!"

The Minun went to the direction of his apartment and found a poster. He jumped up to see the poster and the poster told him to go to a guy called Hiro's apartment. Instead of going home, he decided to go to Hiro's home as he needed to be with someone who would not ignore him.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro decided to head to his apartment and stay there for a while. Even in Raikou form, he could easily get inside. He noticed there were posters about him all over town. On the way in, he saw Entei. Luckily, Entei didn't see him. He was safe for now. He noticed the city had been messed up. He decided to turn on the news. Nothing interesting. He was going to go to sleep.
    (P.S. I won't be home until late tomorrow so my chapter won't be continued until at least 11 P.M.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Minun eventually made his way to the apartment that the poster instructed him to. He took a copy of the poster off from a wall as he is bad at remembering recently. He checked the address once and again as he needed to ensure he was going to the right place.

He climbed up the stairs and found the room. He decided to ring the bell. What he wasn't aware was that Raikou was behind the door.

Elsewhere, a boy with a Dratini and a Typhlosion were at the Skyarrow Bridge. The bridge was largely deserted as many fled away from Castelia. The boy was not here for sight seeing however. He was trying to rescue a friend.

"Typhlosion! Blast Burn!" He ordered. "We have to rescue him!" The Typhlosion did as he commanded but the bast was deflected by the barrier surrounding the city.

It was more than his first attempt to destroy the barrier. He came there everyday in an attempt to rescue his friend trapped inside.

Dratini looked at his trainer. His eyes were filled with determination to rescue his best friend that was trapped inside.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • (OOC: FINALLY! I'm able to post. I apologize for the long wait, been beyond busy.)

Eira gasped a little when Pachi was attacked. Her and Pachi never did much battling, aside from battling her brother's Pokemon. Pachi only really knew a handful of moves, which was usually why she lost to her brother. Though she'd won a few times, against some of the other kids in the orphanage. Pachi glared at the Gabite, crossing her little arms and huffing.

"Well that wasn't very nice." Eira said softly, then looked at the Gabite, "But that was the point wasn't it?" she smiled and wiped her eyes. She pushed herself to her feet, dusting herself off.

"Wanna have a battle Pachi?" she asked, and the little Pokemon nodded, clearly mad at the Gabite.

Eira giggled, sniffling a little. "Okay. Pachi, use Swift."

Pachi nodded, swinging her tale. The tiny stars swirled into view, aiming for the Gabite.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • the girl giggled a little, sniffling a little. "Okay. Pachi, use Swift."

Did Cavern's movements stop her from crying? Smiling Cavern poised for an attack as the Pachirisu pepared its attack, stars forming around the pokemon.

"Finally." Cavern grinned at the Pachirisu (btw they can talk normally between pokemon, the humans just can't understand), "Let's see how much your trainer has taught you."

As the stars flew towards the Gabite, Cavern's wing-blades glowed, and he slashed multiple, cutting the stars into half as they flew towards him. His old trainer had trained him well, and the Pachirisu girl had to do better than that.

Cavern smirked and dug into the soft mid next to him, disappearing under the ground. But after a while, Cavern emerged from behind, and slashed the confused pachirisu.

(jesse, this pic suit us lol. pachirisu vs gabite)

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver smiled, seeing now that everyone was happy. Then Flurry mixed snowflakes into the bubbles in the room. He tilted his head a bit and reached his nose out as a snowflake landed on it. He instantly sneezed and the snowflake fluttered away. He giggled a bit used LEAF STORM, and tiny leaves mixed with the bubbles and snowflakes.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry giggled happily and remained cuddled with Silver as he used leaf storm. With a grin she batted at a leaf that got close to her enjoying her little game. Only when the leaf started to float away from her did she jump off the human's lap and pounce on the leaf before batting it in the air again as she purred and giggled.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro woke up. He was in human form.Suicune was watching T.V., also in human form. "So, you had a dream about being in human form to?" She asked.
    "Yep" he said.
    "It's probably safer to stay in human form." she said"Come on."
    Hiro left the room and went to go find the boy trying to rescue his friend at the bridge. He rembered who that was. It was Ethan. He was the leader of the street league and a kid who explored Jhoto. He made it to the bridge. The other kid was Silver, not the mew, Giovanni's son. "Long time no see." Hiro said to Gold.
    "Who's that girl?" Ethan asked?
    "Oh, just my sister" Hiro said.
    "We heard rumors that the legendary beasts were in this area. Do you know where they are?" Ethan asked.
    "No. But Entei is corrupt, you don't want to catch him." Suicune said. Hiro and suicune left.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel laughed a tiny snowflakes and leaves joined the bubbles. She hadn't felt so happy since her parents died. She swatted at some leaves as snowflakes collected in her hair. She fanned her wings slightly so the leaves and snowflakes that settled on the ground whirled into the air again.
    (Srry for the short post.)

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Pachi jumped, but not quick enough to avoid the attack. Pachi glared still, whimpering a little.

Eira scanned her brain again for any other attacks that might be helpful. Pachi was an electric Pokemon, but she also knew regular moves too. But still, she figured the best move would be an electric move.

"Okay, Pachi, let's try Discharge." Eira commanded.

Pachi nodded, and light blue sparks started emitting from Pachi's cheeks. Then, the light blue beams of electricity shot towards the Gabite.

(OOC: sorry for the shortness!)

Back