• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Count Of Terror

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • Pokemon: Count Of Terror​

Hello and welcome to my new comic. My other comics weren't as good but i am determined to make this one succesful and i hope you all enjoy. I am not naming the chapters because i am never good at coming up with things like that!

Season 1
    Prologue

Credits
    VGMaps
    Spriters-Resource
    MLS
    Desgardes
    *If ive missed you out please tell me!*

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • Wow...this is very interesting.

You pulled it off, this is a well layout but you might want to fix the text so it doesn't touch the border of the Speech bubble, i like it

Good Work. I'll be keeping my eye on here

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Thankyou Acendo..... i was hoping you would comment. I see you as a great comicateer and it was You, Decepticon and Milosh that inspired me to take it seriously. I will be making a new episode tomorrow. *English time*

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • My internet is breaking and my computer has just been sweeped to try and fix the problem..... My comics have been deleted and so have all the characters. My storyline has been deleted so i cannot carry on.

I know i said i am determined to become succesful so i am going to start a new comic and maybe make a website for it. My inspiration are still just as inspiring as ever. And thankyou Acendo for your comments. Be sure to check out my next comic.

So can a mod please close this.

Tyler-Chan

Back