• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Coverage Calculator Beta 1

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Pokemon Coverage Calculator
    Pokemon Coverage Calculator Beta 1
    So last year I started a project to make a Pokemon Type Coverage Calculator because Team Magma's didn't tell you what Offensive Coverage you had. It only told you what offensive move types you had, rather than tell you what your moves were effective against. I decided to flesh it out to a full Coverage Calculator with Defensive and Stat Calculation. It is currently under Beta, and needs help in development the listed help is on this post.

Current Features - Beta 1
    • Calculate Defensive & Offensive
    • Load Pokemon from Pokemon Showdown Saves
    • Save Pokemon as a Pokemon Showdown Text File
    • Edit Pokemon Moves
    • Edit Pokemon Stats
    • Automatic Hidden Power Calculation
    • Automatic Flying Press + Freeze Dry Calculation
    • Automatic Ability Calculation (Dry Skin, Water Absorb, Lightning Rod, etc.)
    • Complete Pokemon Database (Moves, Items, Pokemon)

Possible Future Features
    • Coloured Rows (Signalling Recommended to cover this type) - Guaranteed
    • Stat Calculation - Guaranteed
    • Decrypting .pkmn Files
    • Complete Pokemon Moves List

Wanted Help
    • Pokemon Move Learnsets.txt
    • Beta Testing

Pokemon Move Learnsets 87/732
    Basically this is just copying+pasting the Learnsets from Pokemon into Excel and from there into a .txt file. The problem is... you need to do this 732 times. I don't think I can manage that too well. I've done all Pokemon up to #80 with their evolutions & pre-evolutions from other Regions included as well totalling to 87.

How to do it:
    Spoiler:

Beta Testing - 0 Testers
    This one's a matter of using the program, and trying every possible combination you can think of. Yeah... you can see why 1 person can't do it efficiently enough. All you need to do is use the program and report the programs with a screenshot. The download for the program is in the attachments.

What to Report:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Debug.zip
      5.2 MB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Back