• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crato

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    Im gonna post the team now :)

Also anyone in the team could you please show your support for the game by using one of the support banners :)

Thanks

Wth~

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Creators : Whatthehell & Mr-Manga101[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mapping : Whatthehell & Mr-Manga101[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spriting : Mr-Manga101 & Whatthehell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Storyline: Whatthehell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bug Tester: Mr-Manga101 & KP-Jacob[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Scripting: Tre_Al (Need one advanced scripter please!)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Banner Makers: Jiroxys & Poke'd[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Beta Tester: Tre_Al & KP-Jacob[/FONT]

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    Img123 , yes you can be a beta tester.Just make sure you show support of the game by using one of out banners ( you can find them by clicking contend hidden on my post )

Also i wont be around today but before i leave ill post a new thread to hacks showcase :) New screens ect so hopefully we will be on threre by tomorrow ;)

Wth~

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Yh thats a good name, Wth is out today so if he hasnt done already il make the team discussion thread. People are giving him too much credit for it all im the creator 2 :( Also since hes out direct questions me :)

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    I was just about to say that lol

GUYS MR MANGA 101 IS A CREATOR ASWELL MAKE SURE YOU DONT JUST ASCOCIATE ME WITH POKEMON CRATO :)

Wth~

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Okay once the new thread is up, the work officially begins... no more threads n stuff just 100% hacking! :)

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    Okay sorry the thread hasnt been very live ive been busy the last few days :P But today we are getting alot done scripting ect and a beta should be released within the next month or so :) Please comment and give any suggestions or ideas :)

Wth~

Back