• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon Crescent

Years
    Plot: You are chosen along with 11 others from Moonstone village to go and take on the Azra League. The village leader(Gensai) has been training you and your peers since you were children. When you all turned 15 it was time. You might ask, why were these 11 chosen? It has been a village tradition since it was founded. The last group of chosen ones lost to their rivalling village across the region, the Sunstone Village.The race to the Azra League is a test of strength between the villages. If the Moonstone loses again, the Sunstone will invade and take over the village. In the middle of your journey you encounter two groups of people all dressed funny and fighting. You encounter Team Dream and Team Nightmare. Team Dream is after Cresselia so they can heal their leader's son you has been put in a deep sleep by Darkrai. Though cause sounds noble, they will do anything, kill anyone to reach their goal. Anyone who gets in their way is dead. Team Nightmare wants Darkrai. They want to rid the world of Impure people by putting them to sleep and draining their life force so the ones they've chosen as pure can live forever. Back to the part where you encounter them, the two evil teams are fighting each other and when you step in the middle their not happy. You become a target by both teams. This gets in the way of your goal, which is becoming the champion of the Azra region. I'm not gonna tell you to much of the story to spoil it so I'll move on to the plot of the second region. After you become the champion, Professor Applebee tells you about his collegue in the Kebler region, Professor Blackberry. You head to the region in search of stronger trainers and new challenges. Prof. Blackberry tells you there is a Kebler League and after Prof. Blackberry gives you a choice between 3 fakemon(that don't evolve). Then you head on your journey to conquer the Kebler League. One problem though you encounter ANOTHER evil team. This time its team Divine. You would think after destroying 2 evil teams you wouldn't have to deal with another one. They want Arceus. They want to use Arcues to make and shape their own universe(SO SELFISH).
    Anyway that's as far as I go if you want to know everything that happens in Pokemon Crescent, play it and find out.
    Features:
    Ride Pokemon(HM replacement)
    2 Champions(Double Battle)
    Dynamax/Gigantimax
    2 brand new regions
    New Custom Moves for Cresselia and Darkrai
    Custom Megas for Cresselia and Darkrai
    3 new fakemon(They don't evolve)
    2 Rivals
    Speed-up Button

Tell what you think. i don't want to make a game, I just thought it would be fun to brainstorm some ideas. If anyone wants use this go right ahead.

Back