• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon crimson duel, M.D sinster twilight

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    first crimson duel,

story.

in the world of Pokemon there was much strife, first there was rocket, then magma and aqua, then galactic. Each with their own goal and means to acheave them. this wave of malace eventually rached Zetto. gangs spring up like weeds, getting more and violent, untill the resorted to not just killing pokemon but their trainers as well. thats were you come in. a new swordsman and trainer freash out of the academy, you seek tocomplete the trainer chapionship and find the cause of this bloody war.

hack of Emerald

New features

two stage trainer fights (you fight his pokemon then the trainer himself a la mortal kombat though not all trainers will move to the second stage, some will just jump to it)
    no need for the HM cut (you have a sword dammit, do some of your own cuttin')
    perminate death of pokemon (yes it is sad but you never see it in the other games, and your eneimies are EVIL and are not above killing you or your pokemon, but they can still feint, and there is only a chance that they will die in battle, inless the trainer attacks them.).
    FULL trainer leveling (you can train the trainer, to deal with some of the more nasy attackers. oh and you can equip different items ilke a traditional RPG)
    character cusomization (you can not just select the gender but the clothes, and colors.

team

needed

scripter (i suck, period)
    beta testers (2)

have
    mapper (me)
    spriter (me)
    (i may need backups)

if you can help PM me. or if you can think of other things i need PM me as well.

now M.D. sinster twilight

story

after your victory in Zetto you set out on the S.S Brawl a cruse liner made for battling. however during the night a storm brews. a dark entity attacks your ship. you rush out to help the fight however your attacked from behind just as the attack is about to hit you your beloved Gardevior jumps out of your room to protect you. after a while you wake up on a strange island. the only things you have with you are your trusty sword as well as... Gardevior's purse? and why is every one a pokemon and why are they insisting your one too? try to slove they mystery of this strange island, what happened to you and what attacked the ship.

hack of pokemon M.D red rescue team

features

some of the features from Crimson duel, like character customization, and equipable items (i do not mean hold items, actual equpment, like armor and extra swords)
    2-D platforming stages
    floors that randomize WHILE your on them (self explanitory)

Team

same as crimson duel

again PM me if you can help.

if you have any comments or suggestions leave them here

Last edited:
    Years
  • This seems like it would be hard to implement.
    I would suggest actually not doing a hack but go over to Game Developement and do it that way.
    Good luck anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    The biggest problem is that it will requre alot of space so... if i use a megaman zero, nah i dunno i might switch it, but then again what would i write it in?

Last edited:
    Back