• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • Better now my test is behind me... Now time for more Pokemon!... sigh actually I need to paint.

Believe me Kularian will not let this die he told me himself if just 2 RPers remained he would continue on with just 2 :p

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Its slowed a bit but its not dying... I mean we are up to what 125 posts plus it seems much more active than any of the RPs that have their true main thread posted >D

I'll not be posting again until sunday most likely just fyi

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Posted another short post :L
    Sorry, but I don't know if I can do much in the cave all alone like that ._.

SORRY GUYS! I have been kinda really busy, but now I haz autumn holidays!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Ugh I post short all the time, my last post if just really short.. I'm hoping to make the next post bigger to make up for this one. REALLY depending on dialoug, so any of you guys are welcome to come talk to me in the RP well except you Ryu... your in a cave... lol

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Back from Orlando! (same day good ol' Kularian is back)

Anyhow posted mostly in relation to JTJP770's last post... I wonder if we will have any time to have some more just dialog so the characters can get to know each other. Personally I would like Javok's past to come out some more or something and see how everyone reacts. Also think it would help with interaction in fights if our characters knew each other more than that guy with XXX Pokemon or that <describtion of guy> guy.

Also @Ryu-kun I think your going to have more to post about soon now that your no longer alone in that cave...

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I see that we have life!

But it has come with a price. While this OCC thread is alive, my laptop has died. I'm not joking, it's impossible to do anything on it, so the extent of my messages will be done here, on my home computor, which is painfully slow and lacks MicrosoftWord, meaning it'll be hellishly difficult to make a decent post. Hopefully it wil be only a few days before I can get it fixed!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Much thanks to Sting, Now I have something to feed off of, It might just be me but RIGHT after a fight im kinda at a loss for words since something big just happened I dont really know what to say after that haha

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I would go with Confusion (basic Psychic damage ability) and Kinesis (signature Kadabra move that involves bending its spoon... kind of sucks but its something). You could argue for PsyBeam since Kadabra learns it at level 24, but it would be easier to explain Confusion since it has never used psychic abilities other than Teleport.

Back