• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokemon Crossover

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024

Pokemon Crossover

title.png

What is Pokemon Crossover?​

Pokemon Crossover is a Pokemon essentials V19 fan game that I have been working on for around 2 years at this point.
    Inspired by Pokemon Rom hacks like Sonicmon, Mariomon, (and more recently) Pokemon Puffy Pink.

to keep the game feeling more like a classic rom hack, all the character sprites will be charaters home series, along
    with custom sprites from talented sprite artist, with credit given to each one of course

The game hopes to capture some of that old cheesy cool energy, of those games, while having my own little twist.
    Instead of just one franchise getting the spotlight, it is a few of my favoruites, with the big main three being Mario, Sonic and Kirby
    The game will also include a new type, some new moves, and a few new abilities.

With 300 Characters able to be trained up, with their own unique movesets, abilities and stats,
    hopefully everyone who plays can build a team of 6 they enjoy using.

The game will also include a new type, some new moves, and a few new abilities.
    along with a slight story to keep players interested.

When can a release be expected?​

At current moment the game is set to have a demo, hopefully I don't want to give a date for the demo as to not put pressure on myself
    However it shouldn't take more then four months hopefully, all that is needed currently is to polish a bit of the game up, and work on some
    features I have been putting off for, so why not I give you some info of the demo.

The demo plans to go up to a bit past the fourth gym, (which through my testing, ends at characters levels being at early 40's)
    and most of the characters being able to be obtained, (If I had to guess around 250 of the 300?)
    Every character is mostly finalized so you will be able to enjoy what they have to performance.

Once the demo releases there will also be a google doc released for all the characters stats, abilities, type, evolution methods,
    shiny, and the shiny refernce, along with all the sprite credits for where I had gotten each of the game sprites, with the link to the sprite sheet.
    Spoiler: Screenshots

Spoiler: Credit list

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    New screenshots have been added showing more characters and a preview of one of the shinies.

Years
    • Seen today
    Is Luigi an electric fighting type? I think I seen in reddit there multiple evos and some seem to showen Mario as fire fighting I would see it fitting to luigi

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Is Luigi an electric fighting type? I think I seen in reddit there multiple evos and some seem to showen Mario as fire fighting I would see it fitting to luigi
    Luigi is in fact Electric type, and a pretty good one at that.

Back