• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon crypton scnd thread

Deano Beano

Games Creater
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Story:
    You are a boy named jack, you are new to the pokemon world and you want to become a pokemon master. You start with a pokmon calld cambreon. You have to battle through the pokemon in the wild and beat the gym leaders to get to the pokemon leage where you will have to battle skilled trainers, and your winning prize is cryptonite which yuo can use to stop all evel with it...

I will post some screenshots later but how do u post them

Waudby

U just have to attach them if you dont post them soon this thread will be closed to. So i would hurry up a bit.

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    I need made up pokemon and sprites

If you have just been messing about making pokemon and they look good post them here and i might put some of them in my game PLZ PLZ PLZ make sure you put there sprite aswell!!!

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Its going to be tuff making all new pokemon and geting people to give them to you. I have a few but they belong to Zerro Dev. and it's members only srry.

Larvitar1206

Storyline Critic
    Years
  • Erm....what happened to the 5-line storyline?

It looks good.....but then again, not good.

The storyline basically seems like a clone from Red and Blue.

Basically, it's 'Get Pokemon, Beat Gym Leaders, Beat Elite Four, Stop Evil'

Try more originality in your storyline. :)

I'm one to criticize, so I'm sorry if this was taken offensively.

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Ok im making a new story line
    Story:
    You are a boy named jack, you are new to the pokemon world and you want to become a pokemon master. You start with a pokmon calld cambreon. You get to pick an extra pokemon from proffesser oak. You have to battle your way theough jyms and do secret missions like wearing a Team Genetic suite to pretend to be one of them. You have to eventually get the cryptonite from Team Genetic wich allows you to power the rocket in invetion city and fly to cryptoland where there are wierd pokemon that could wipe out the hole human race and pokemon race if controlled by Team Genetic. You have to beat the pokemon then return to the region of Plantezo and hope to save the world......

and thanks for pointing that out for me to do a better story

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • i got a suggestion for you...Do not DOUBLE POST and try putting all the latest info in the first post..
    You know that there is a EDIT button right?

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Here is a screenie of my jump system

Pokemon crypton scnd thread

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Zerro said:
    Its going to be tuff making all new pokemon and geting people to give them to you. I have a few but they belong to Zerro Dev. and it's members only sorry.

Please don't use the word 'tuff' that way, the word is 'tough', tuff means cool...

On Topic: The screen looks pretty good for someone new- notice I don't call you n00b, because you actually know what you are doing- I hope you do finish it. It shows some real potential- your mapping.

P.S. Work on your spelling...

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    ive just created a water effect and sand efect i will post screnies 2 moz

Years
  • Well I certainly wouldn't expect much from that storyline and your grammar, but you are doing really well by the look of it. Hope to see a demo sometime ;)

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
  • Contact me if you need some overworlds and/or new trainers/gym leaders

please dont post on this thread i can't keep up please pm me with the latest info e.t.c!

Back