• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Crystal Randofuser

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    What are the odds for getting a Cyndander? I literally chose my starter and it was a CYNDAQUIL CHARMANDER! My 2 favorite starters! It was a hard choice between that and a chikorita pikachu (i think it was chikachu)

Pokémon are merged family-by-family, granted the other family has the same length. There are 27 3-stage lines in Gen II. We suppose each line has an equal probability of being picked, as long as it has not already been picked. Turns out the math for this is not too easy, but crunching the numbers/formulas using Wolfram Alpha we get something like
    MSP71151d3bfg12c8742f28000041ce1deca5894853
    =
    MSP64781d3bfg12519695dc000052a3547a7he5494a
    = 2.87993%
    The odds are not incredibly small, but it is not extremely likely either. Congrats!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Hi, I noticed an issue with the .jar file you provided. I made sure to download the .zip file and rename the gbc file I wanted, but every time I tried the randofuser jar file would not open. I tried everything but it just simply wouldn't budge. Could you please help me with this?

Edit: I tried to run the file in command prompt, but it says:
    Error: Could not find or load main class gui.Gui
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application
    Could you please fix this?

Last edited:
    Back