• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    This game is looking really good, Ive always wanted to have a pokemon with better interaction so that pokemon arent just a piece of data.

Although you seem to have some stealing issues, such as my stolen eevee (which I dont even remember putting on internet)
    Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

sorry if I gave it out for free and forgot XP

also the dark tiles inside your house in the maps dont match

Last edited:

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    umm call me noob but how do i download this game and play
    o.o;;;
    please help me, thankyou ^^;

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    I totally agree with Dash! I'm makin a game too, and its not easy work! So what iv he dsn't hav a trailer on time!

Ya, we all know that he has a life, and we all know makin this game is a lot of work, and yes Dash, we all understand that maybe he is still working on the game and isn't able to release the trailer yet, but he could at least get online and tell us!

And A Strong Trainer, stop suckin up to people, we all know that he has a life, now just shut up and let the grown ups talk, ok?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Why don't you guys just wait for him to realease it, and stop arguing about how it is late and the sorts. Spike has said that when talking to him on the net he said he had to sort out somethings, and waiting will be worth it, now with everyone talking about it and Dash there getting alittle amped, it could be slowing him down, or not who knows. But I for one can wait till the trailer is done, I don't mind it being late, it is better to take alittle more time and make sure there aren't bugs, then to rush and have a crap load of them.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay dudes, calm down everyone. I know its hard to keep my game on top but the thing is im making screenshots and trying to finish the trailer. I also have so much going on but today my foot broke so i may be on my laptop more. Just the let u know kyledone i just found those somewhere and remember im repritting mostly everything. My cherygrove city seems much better than it was so chill. Ill be posting some screens of my training system in 1hr.

Years
    Dashiel said:
    Your a idiot...Do you know that? It hasent even been released yet. Try reading the thread why don't you?
    Please refrain from insulting other members, we do not wish for such behavior here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    can't wait for the training system new screen.
    lucky i reprogram my com not more than 1 hour

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    nice screens DG lol allready seen the datein one the trainer I.D. looks cool and so dose feeding your pokemon keep it up

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    WOW! SUPERGREAT GAME!!!... I can't say anything more... PERFECT! ^^​

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    And once again my day is great...thanks to Darkgoten's PERFECT Screenshots!

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Feeding ^_________^. That should turn out pretty cool

Nice calling setup, much better than pokemon's original one. Might wanna make < border (with the menu options?) brighter like the other borders, it looks weird being dark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back