• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Dashiel said:
    Finally someone who read through the thread. My hat comes off to you EarthPride, I just need to find a hat first.

*hands you a hat*

I got interested from page 1, it looks awesome!

As I said, I can't wait to try this game...honestly the best thing I have seen in a while (or all year for that matter).

I might need the hat back to take it off for Darkgoten :P

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Dashiel said:
    The hat is mine now :) Haha ok enough of this, were starting to spam.

I agree :P

Can't wait to see more screenshots of the game, can anyone else!?

Julia11011

Lass Julia M.
    Years
    I'll tell ya what I like about this game: All of it! :) Escpecially that it takes place in Johto I love the Johto games. I can wait. Not that its bad i'm just setting a positive attitude.

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hetisvet said:
    wel to be honest yes i can i definetly can there allot of things i cant do but im possotive that i can wanna bet i can for a cyber punch i wil punch cybernetiecilicl if i can and you wil punch me cybernetiecilicl if i can not wait ok il be waiting for ur answer.btw ur a wussy if u dont exept my challenge.

Ok, first off (not wanting to act like a mod, but so...) please don't threaten me like that - that whole message was a tangle of spam, it makes the thread less inviting to read if someone sees the jumble of that message. Also, don't double post, it doesnt do you any favours.

*end rant*

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Earthpride said:
    Ok, first off (not wanting to act like a mod, but so...) please don't threaten me like that - that whole message was a tangle of spam, it makes the thread less inviting to read if someone sees the jumble of that message. Also, don't double post, it doesnt do you any favours.

*end rant*

dude you are technically spamming, since your conversation off-topic. Please, just put something constructive in each of your posts.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've been here, but the updates since have been awesome! Keep it up DG!

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    RMXPUser462 said:
    dude you are technically spamming, since your conversation off-topic. Please, just put something constructive in each of your posts.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've been here, but the updates since have been awesome! Keep it up DG!

Sure thing, but it really ticks me off sometimes.

I agree with you on both accounts, the updates are awesome, can't wait (as I said before).

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    master jared! said:
    :) yay i cant wait for more screens keep it up the demo idea sounds okay (i read each post)

(good thinking). Well , looks like the flame war fizzled out, that's good. But wasn't the thread going to get updated with some... updates??

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I love it!
    It could be something more like the GSC remake but it's still excellent!
    I love it because it simulates the real life.

Weather, Time, Hunger, Choice to be trainer, breeder or researcher, these awesome options in PokeGear, this Pokemon News, these minigames.

It's so developed! You can do just everything like in real life!
    Your aim is to simulate the Trainer's life, isn't it?

Ah, I heard you're going to do the Pokemon TCG minigame. Are you going to do Pokemon Stadium minigame or Pokemon Dash one? Or Pokemon Puzzle minigame! It could be something!

I wish I could be in fanclub. I would LOVE to see some new screenshos.

Kitaryu

Fufufufufu....
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Game looks very, very nice. I've always loved the Johto region. It beats RSE anyday.
    I'm rooting for it all the way. ^.^
    And just a note: I've been lurking this board yesterday before I joined PC.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    mau said:
    hey, this looks like a good game, i like the movie and the photo thing, good luck with it.
    can i put the crystals reflection banner in my sig?

yes you can, it's the one that says fan in DG's sig

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    I'm new here and i like pokemon games so i checked this section.
    When i saw this i got exited read the whole thing in 2 days (i had other stuff to do).
    I'm supporting this 100%! This looks great. THere are so many features in this game.
    I can wait though. Because when its done it will be awsome. Keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    hi my name is 991486
    and i'm a big fan of this game
    can i join the fan club
    i'd like to say this is the best pokemon game i have ever seen
    GRATE JOB !!!

from 991486

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back