• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    weirdo1 said:
    Can we get more screenshots?

Please Be Paitent, as that puts more pressure on Darkgoten. He has a social Life also so give him time. Apart from that, its comtinuing to get better.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    dark_fire15 said:
    I NEED A DEMO OF THIS! This has to be the best Pokemon game ever! You could make millions! I wanna help but by the looks and sound of it your doing a great job. You should consider a gaming career or gaming design career. So yeah. I love it! I think you should post a demo.

Please do not ask for demos,
    It pressures the game creator and lowers the ammount of work that they wish to put in on the game.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If theres any more screenies on the last 5 pages, I haven't looked at them yet....but I went through and looked at all the others...
    This games is amazing!
    I wish I could make games like that.... heck, I haven't even learned how to hack yet....T-T
    Anyhoo, I love your game. You've done an awesome job on it so far!
    I can't wait 'til I can try it out. I just hope it works for me!

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
    Years
    Drew:Huh?
    Oh, no no. I wasn't calling it a hack, I was just saying that I couldn't even hack yet, let alone do something like this game...

My bad. Should have worded it differently. ^^;
    ((Posting this on my sister's account, because shes on lookin' at stuff. ))

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    so any one want to see my sprites?

well i guess i'll just post them

Last edited by a moderator:

enyce

banned
    Years
    Darkgoten said:
    Well dudes Im basically updating my game and hopefuly loads of screenshots to show very soon but please dont put ure hopes up. Anyway im startin a fanclub for my game only people who are loyal to the game can join. PM me if u want to join. Anyone in our club will recieve article screens trailers and loads more!

OH sounds cool, Im wating... on the game. I may not check everyday. Or post in your topic everyday. But loyalty comes in so many ways. I also understand how much hard work it takes to make a good game.

The makers of the original pokemon didnt have a new demo in 30 seconds did they??? Nah, so Im patiently waiting.

Years
    MasterArbitor said:
    so any one want to see my sprites?

well i guess i'll just post them
    MasterArbitor said:
    aww i need 15 posts to show you guys
    Please stop going offtopic and creating useless posts. You are filling up the thread with spam.

enyce

banned
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    Your Game Is Awesome, And Definatly The Most Original I've Ever Seen. And As For A Suggestion:
    You Earlier Mentioned Some Stuff About Attacking Other People With Your Pokemon, And Joining Team Rocket, And Stuff. Well, I Think, There Should Be Laws, And If You Get Caught Breaking One, You Get Sent To Jail For X Amount Of Days.

There should also be an option running from the police. Then if you dont get caught you cool down for a few seconds. Then everything would be okay.

Also, you could run into peoples houses. To hide from them, some people will snitch if they know. Others will let you stay. If there are people let them stay, please let them mostly be females. ^O^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back