• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    So say you want your character in the game and then show the sprites. I'm pretty sure that's acceptable. Okay Darkgoten I might have an Idea for a feature. Maybe you could try to make a thing to were you can decorate your house. That would be cool! Another could be like a card game too! Like you can challenge other trainers to a card battle instead. Just Ideas...

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    So we all know. Stop spamming this thread! I could report. Infact I will next time you spam. Quit telling us that you can't post images till you have 15 posts. This thread is about the Game Crystal Reflections not about your sprites. Please post something in topic!

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    ok i was thinking you should be able to buy a spot to show off your pokemon like a zoo type thing like in fire red in koga's town.

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    no i mean like you can snag pokemon if you join team rocket and you can buy dark balls like on pokemon movie 4

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    max wasnt on the 4th movie i mean like that rare hunter guy he has dark pokeballs

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    i think he meant max the hero in the game... why would he use darkballs if hes good?
    but he could turn evil why does everything have to be good?

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    here are my trainers i made
    Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

maybe they can be added?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    This is the first time I'm postin in this thread...

So many features you have, huh?
    Your game has a fan club too!

LOL

I just think you should concentrate more on the game, and less on posting screens and making fan clubs...
    Yeah, the screenshots are nice, but does the game really works? I mean, putting microphone on RM2k3? The cbs is very hard to make too... and with 386 pokémons?

I'm not telling you to give up or anything... I'm just telling you to pay attention on what you can do and what you want to do.

Sorry if I look rude,

~Azura.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    since you wonder, i do these things for more publicity. Making my game is the best thing I do but i like to show the world. Im more creative when it comes to showing people. From screens to fanclubs. Cbs isnt hard if you know how to code. Most sprites are done, yes the game works but ive removed the microphone system. Dude dont say that i should concentrate on my game cause i am just because i start up things such as a fan club dosnt mean im stopping I want other people to see the game critise it. Thats the whole point everyones suggestions count aswell.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Darkgoten, can I be in your game?
    Here's my Overworld sprite: >>>Click here<<<
    And here's battle sprite: >>>Click here<<<

Name: Pierce
    Before battle text: Show me what you can!
    After battle text(when I lose): Awww, you are so strong!
    After battle text(when I win): Don't be afraid, you can beat me everytime.
    Pokemons: Dragonair(male) lv.34; Gyarados(m) lv.36; Steelix(m) lv.36; Espeon(m) lv.40

Greets and thank you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back