• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2007
    i have a question and srry if its a noobish question:
    What system is this game for? GBA, PC, GC, etc

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    aw...no website? where will we be able to download the game? some file hosting websites might take out some downloads because of inactivity...

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Hosting

Dash, what is your website? I mean what is the address.

<<On topic>>
    Hey DarkGoten, is there gonna be access to other regions (orange island, Rijon ect.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    Darkgoten how many pokemon...exaclty how many of them in the game? hope all of em..are u gonna add pokemon diamond pokemon?

EDIT=Darkgoten have u made older games? if u did give me the link cuz i wanna see it

Last edited:

Takel

Fire Trainer, Thru, and Thru!!
    Years
  • Darkgoten how many pokemon...exaclty how many of them in the game? hope all of em..are u gonna add pokemon diamond pokemon?

Ummm.....Ya know DPT thats a lot of work.......Getting the new Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl would take a LONG time....That would be a REAL pain.

Oh yeah, Keep up the good work Darkgoten!!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • New pokemon?

Will DarkGoten include new Pokemon? Like ones he or his spriter have made up.

<<OFF TOPIC>>
    I can't seem to make a thread on my game! Any help?

Years
  • Just a little question: THis was created in RM2K3 right? So... could you answer: How many pictures do you have in the pictures map :S ?

Me™

Years
  • Me™ too, that is why I am asking. This could be so much easier in RMXP, but whatever. That proofs how much effort this guy puts into his game. I admire efforts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back