• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaichuMAN2000

Trainer of Raichu's
    Years
    Hello everyone. I got some infomation on Pokemon D/P. Including the release date for the US! People say that some of this stuff is fake, but it's not.

1. Comes out March 15, 06. US
    2. Already out in Japan.
    3. Takes place in Niko.
    4. 170 new Pokemon. (5 different in each game)
    5. Join a Team or make your own.
    6. Nintendo DS Wi-Fi compatible.
    7. 3D battles.
    8. Uses DS microphone.
    9. Wireless trading, battling, etc.
    10. Compatible with Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

All this information was found by me and all, I mean all of it is true. If you want to, you can preorder Pokemon Diamond here, and Pokemon Pearl here. The only thing is the boxart you see on there is fake, but the preorder thing is NOT a scam.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    ...... This Is So Bs.. >_> I Mean, Honestly, Do Those Boxes Look Real? And I Know For A Fact That It Isn't Out In Japan, Or I Would Have Already Bought It, And The Box Art Would Be On All The Pokemon News Sites (IE:serebii, Pokemonelite200, ect).
    This Is Pretty Much All That's Known About The Games:
    pokemon elite 200 said:
    Diamond/Pearl will not introduce any new types, however, new type combinations along with new Pokemon (and new pre-evolutions and evolutions) will be introduced. Diamond/Pearl will be compatible with Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald (meaning, you can transfer your Pokemon from these games). Also, the game will support up to 16 players to connect to each other using the Nintendo DS wireless feature.
    That's It. What RaichuMAN2000 Posted Just Isn't True, Sorry.
    I Suggest A Mod Close This.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    All of this could be true and would be great if it wasn't for the part where it says already out in Japan, the box art is fake too.

I think this is all a fake scam to get your money.

If Nintendo hasn't said anything then it's not true.

RaichuMAN2000

Trainer of Raichu's
    Years
    Like I said, I know that the boxart is fake, but everything else is true, and yes, there will be 170 new pokemon, we already know 5 of them.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    look, if it was out in japan already we would have pics and stuff from it, and the actual japanese box art... are you stupid the game isn't done they just started basically there is no way its done... besides where did you get this info at that fake little website with that poorly drawn serebii? then its obviously fake, This topic needs to be closed, there is no point in you falsely using posting power that even a young child could tell was fake, the games not done, its not out in japan, there is no data on the game, all we know is that it is still in work, and its scheduled for 2006 they can't say a game is going to be out at a certain time, and besides there would be japanese pics of it on the pokemon japanese website... so this topic should be closed and no one will get hurt, seriously in japan they have data on games atleast alpha pics, just look at sonicteam.com they have data for the game sonic the hedgehog next gen up there, its a few pictures to prove its in work, so apperantly you need to learn common sense and learn whats a hoax and whats reality. and besides niko? that doesn't even make any sense so that isn't the reigon. and how can you confirm the 170 new pokemon? You obviously don't know what it takes to make a game, it takes a lot of work, besides this is also the first step into 3D and texture using, so its going to take awhile.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    1. Comes out March 15, 06. US - False. It's been proven in a recent article that Japan will get it in 2006 As for US, some day it will come out. It's not cerain. If it was in Japan, wouldn't you think more of the Pokemon would have been known by now?
    2. Already out in Japan. - False - As I said, Japan gets in in 2006
    3. Takes place in Niko. - False - Was proven to not be real by OFFICIAL sources.
    4. 170 new Pokemon. (5 different in each game) - Possibly False or True - No one knows the exact amount yet.
    5. Join a Team or make your own. - Unconfirmed
    6. Nintendo DS Wi-Fi compatible. - Unconfirmed, but likely
    7. 3D battles. - Unconfirmed
    8. Uses DS microphone. - Unconfirmed and highly unlikely
    9. Wireless trading, battling, etc. - Duh. But only from DS to DS
    10. Compatible with Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen. I believe this is the only thing proven correct.

Years
    if we are talking about nintendo online wifi, then its unconfirmed. but if its offline wifi, then its most definatly true. also, i could swear i read that it comes out with 101 new pokemon, not sure. *goes to double check somewhere*

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    If it was out in Japan I would have ordered it already and would be playing it to death!!!......and besides if it was in Japan, sites like serebii and pokeschool would have put up all the pictures and Japanese names.......We can dream though......

EDIT: the site that raichuMAN2000 gives reminds me about the pokemon jade game that started popping up on eBay, but it ended up being some bootlegged game that wasn't even pokemon. You can still get it on eBay.......I'm sure alot of us remember that. Also, after continued searching of the video game central site I found a $70.00 GBA game that claims to have 140 games in one game pak....fishy.

Last edited:

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    Over at the Pokemon D/P wishlist thread someone said it comes out December 31st........one more phony realease date and I'm gonna 'splode my head all over the desk!

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    *Lord Espeon* said:
    Raichuman your probably gonna get banned for this!

No, he's gonna get banned for making me almost 'splode my head:D

On topic: that site that he gave is getting stranger, it only has import PSP, no U.S. PSP.........and they still sell Atari 2600's :P

RaichuMAN2000

Trainer of Raichu's
    Years
    A sucker? Should be banned? Look, I'm sorry if you don't think this information is true, or if you think I'm advertising, but I'm not! Someone else showed the that Pokemon D/P page and they didn't get banned or called a sucker.

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
    Years
    RaichuMAN2000 said:
    A sucker? Should be banned? Look, I'm sorry if you don't think this information is true, or if you think I'm advertising, but I'm not! Someone else showed the that Pokemon D/P page and they didn't get banned or called a sucker.

Don't worry, I don't think you should be banned( I really don't know why he should be banned) well any way I guess you didn't really know, but just wait till they say something on the offical nintendo site before posting that type of info next time.:bandit:

~See ya later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back