• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Cloak concept

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    Hey there, names Lily! Just wanted to share a little concept I had. It's called Pokemon Dark Cloak: a darker Pokemon game filled with mystery and secrets. I was inspired to do a Lati@s based game just because of my love for the Pokemon. I don't want to spoil too much about the game so I'll give you a short description of the start of the game.

You have been living with your Pokemon as a pet all your life, but once you meet your new frIend [rival]: the mute girl who was taken in by the family next-door after found nearly dead after a terrorist attack, your world is turned upside down. The organization that carried out the attack that nearly killed her has now attacked your small town and kills your family, leaving only you, [rival], and your Pokemon. In order to protect yourself, your Pokemon, and your best friend, you must travel to the nearby [region name] region: an area controlled by the same organization that killed your family.

This organization has been heavily breeding the ultra-rare Lati@s species, a powerful legendary species of Pokemon, in order to create the perfect army to take over the world. Led by a former member of the now wiped out Team Rocket who believes that Pokemon are weapons of war, meant only for battle.

After an initial run-in wth one of the organization's administrators, you find yourself weak and outmatched. [Rival] suggests that the only way to fight back is to become the most powerful trainer in the [region name] region, even more powerful than the elite 4 and even the champion themselves.

Now, as I stated in a previous thread: I'm less of a hacker and more of a writer, infact I'm not a tech person in general so this whole concept is new to me, but I would love to be a part of a team that helps create content people love. If anyone is interested in the concept, I've been working on it for a few days and would love to get started with someone who knows what they're doing! Just comment on here and I'll send some contact info. I'll be away for next week so if anyone is interested we wouldn't get to work right away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I have absolutely no idea how to hack but im simply curious. When you say a new species (lati) is it a fakemon or is it latios/latias

Back