• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK CURSE

should i remove girl player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Right, now from a more critical eye: Why would we EVER choose Tepig if we get Charmander straight away? I mean, I get what you are trying to do with forcing Charmander at the start, yet offering a starter choice in a short amount of time is kinda meh. The reason why X and Y got away with such a close choice of starter and then Kanto Starter was because the first starter was a choice, whereas forcing it here and following it with a choice means that Tepig gets left as you don't need another Fire most likely.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    May want to again update your first page to reflect this (should be the first thing you do each time you have an update). But in saying that, a choice between 18 different Pokemon is nice, yet I'm intrigued how you're gonna do it without the lab seeming cluttered.

Back