• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
  • Will the be a new map for West Suden in the Pokegear's map feature in the next Dark Future beta? I did see the updates with Squirtle and Tentacool's evolutions though. I like this ROM Hack, take your time making it.
    Maybe, maybe not.
    The problem is that I don't know where the data for the locations are and so it would show the places being elsewhere that they're on the map.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Nobody even cares but I've been posting updates of this hack to Skeetendo Inc & Youtube. Check them out if you want.
    (Eventually, the new betas will be downloadable here too...)

What!? I saw them! But forgot to post about it :D

The update was great!!! (I was thinking of patching beta 3 with my current dark future so i wont start again, but this worths it :P)

I liked that Blastoise had sooo much new moves!! and I expect more too from the other pokemon!!

Good Job!!!

c4hamster

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    Miksy you have to finish this ASAP, it has a lot of potential, and its already by far one of the best hacks I've ever played.

Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    pokemon dark future

hi misky iam raghu i am ur hacks fan i like ur hack please dont stop hacking dark future its best hack i ever played

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • This thread can be closed because this hack lacks great things...
    A thread of my first hack will be up soon !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back