• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Legends Part1: The Rise Ravenight, The Days of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Dark Legends Part1: The Rise of Ravenight, The Days of Darkness

Wazup ?!!! I'm back. That's right it's me, LightBlaze!!! Last night i reallized how much I missed this place and because It wouldn't let me log in I had to rejoin as MegaLightBlaze!!! Well any ways lets cut to the plot.

Mysterios Anciant Voice: Legend tell of an anciant bird with dark powers. If it is ever released it shall unleash it's dark rage upon the world and all shall be destroyed. Only three trainers with good hearts can stop this creature's dark blight and using the power of friendship, unity, and courage. However, if the fail the world will turn black and not even the legendary guardians will survive this dark creature wrath.

I want to have five to six members join before we start.

Here's the sign-up sheet:

Name:
    Town:
    Personality Discrip:
    Physical Discrip:
    Team: (Magma, Aqua, Ect...)
    Chosen: (Yes or no)

Here's mine:
    Name: GEM
    Pokemon: Shadow Gem(Umbreon*F(Currently in human form), Lime(Bulbasaur*M), Razor(Chikorita*F), Thorn(Treeco*M), Sunny(Sunkern*F), Yvette(Skitty*F).
    Town: Saguaro City
    Personality Discrip: Usual
    Physical Discrip: Usual
    Team: Magma
    Chosen: Yes

That leaves two chosen spots left. lets hurry so we can get started.

Last edited:
    Years
    Good to see you back!

Name: Ali Kabania
    Pokemon: Raichu*m, Blaziken*m, Mightyena*m, Delcatty (mittens)*m, Breloom (bessy)*f
    , Pelipper (Pelly)*f,
    Town: Saguaro
    Personality Discrip: Intelligent and loves to draw, tries to be as kind as he can. Not very violent, but isn't afraid to speak his mind.
    Physical Discrip: purple hair, split through the middle, brown eyes, peachy skin, wearing a black over-shirt, a white under-shirt, and black pants, pretty simple
    Team: was on Team Magma, still loyal
    Chosen: No

Name: Julia Kabania
    Pokemon: Marill*f, Alakazam (Merlin)*m, Flygon*f, Rapidash*m, Ninetails*f, Persian*f
    Personality Discrip: Spunky, flirtatious, and sporty, but opens up to the few people who take the time to get to know the real her.
    Physical Discrip: long blue hair, deep blue eyes, peachy skin, wearing large circular silver earrings, a long grey coat, green canvas bag around her neck, a few bangles on her left wrist, a dark-blue fuzzy sleevless shirt, and a dark-blue skirt
    Team: was on Team Aqua, still loyal

Years
    I'm so glad you joined Raichu Tamer. Just need 3 to 4 more members. :D :laugh: :)

BTW, could some change the thread name to. Pokemon Dark Legends Part 1: The Rise of Ravenight, The Days of Darkness.

Last edited:

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
    Name: Jess
    Pokemon: Muddy(Mudkip)*F,Shadow(Poochyena)*M,Flame(Blaziken)*M.

Personality Discrip: Always Angry,Spoiled,ect.
    Physical Discrip: Blue & Red
    Team: Team Aqua Grunt

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    welcome back
    Name: fox kabania
    Pokemon: evee*f (queeny), jolteon*f (jolts), umbreon*m (starlight), espeon*f (gypse), vapoureon*f (vapour), flareon*f (flarey)
    Town: saguaro
    Personality Discrip: nice, easy going, intelligent, doesnt like to lose
    Physical Discrip: spikey red hair, blue eyes, baggy black cargo pants, black hoody with a skull on the front.
    Team: was on magma
    Chosen: no

Years
    I forgot that I was two characters.

Name:Cole
    Pokemon: Afterburner(Carizard*F), Hitmonchick*F, Evolver(Evee*M), Eve(Murcrow*F), Rascal(Tyrogu(SP?)*M),Adrenaline(Rapidash*M)

Close enouf plus RT and I are both two characters so lets start. However, if somone else wants to join or you know somone else who wants to join, please tell me because I can fit in more people. Now, lets get started!!!

It was a cold winters day. Perhaps the one of the strangest winter days for Saguaro City, for it was snowing. Everyone there was Flabbergasted. Especially Prof. Palo Verde. When GEM and Shadow GEM awoke to this, they imidiately ran down stars to see GEM's mom, LuLu, watching T.V.

GEM: Mom! Didn't you see!? It's snowing!!!
    Shadow GEM: Yeah! Didn't you see!?
    LuLu: Yes, I did. I'm watching the news to see what they have to say about it(Shivers)
    Shella Snowblow: And were back. In todays breaking news, strange weather problems. Yep, thats right. from Saguaro to Pallet to even Evergrande, the weather has been going wild. Now here's Dave in Pallet get Prof. Oak's word on this weird weather.
    Dave Downpour: Here's Oak!!!
    Oak: This weather oviously means that somone or somthing has tampered with nat... uhhhh....(Faints from dehideration because of blazing hot weather.)
    Dave: Oak!!! Quickley!!! Someone call an ambulance!!! I know how to treat dehideration. More info on Oak's condition and what he has to say at noon, I hope. Dave Downpour signing off.
    Shella: oh my this is horrible!!! Here's Sarah to get what Prof. Palo Verde has to say.
    Sarah Sunbeam: I'm here live at the now unusually cold Saguaro City which has just had its first snow!!!
    PV(Palo Verde): I agree with oak that somthing has tampered wth the weater. This is so suden I wiil need more time to truelly be able to state my opinion. I will have come up with somthing buy afternoon show. Stick around Sunbeam for my later opinion.
    Sarah: This is Sarah Sunbeam signing off.
    Shella: Well, we'll be back after this comercial break.

GEM: I have to tell Cole about this!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back