• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Your wrong, the team is being revived as we speak, and one day, this hack will be reborn, once we have the things we need....

What I know is that It won't be continued said by the creator.
So as the team will be revive, then I might just keep myself updated.

Last edited:

2nku2

A legit trainer
Years
It seems the ship has sunken,Titanic is down,lost and can never be found.

I think DRG is right,Hacks should be made for fun, not for competive reasons, I mean, most days people just go for the hack with the title HotY, leaving the hard works of others washed away.
I once read a previous post about how there used to be So much hack in Pokecommunity,but
now,people make hacks and give up after comparing to some 1 else's hack,if it keeps going on
like this, hacking might never have a future, image theres only 1 completed hack and 50 progressing
Hacks that have shut down.
HACKERS DONT GET PAID,THEY HACK FOR FUN,SO LETS PLAY FOR FUN.

Sorry for the long post.

Years
*You're*

Anyway, I still have my doubts about this game. Whether the team is being revived or not. Don't get any hopes up too high.
You know there is a reason why I'm this confident. Lets just say I'm not a fan who is hopelessly waiting for the hack to be revived, a former member of the team is planning on restarting the hack... So yeah, without knowing anything, please don't try to tell me stuff which your not too sure about.....

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Hy everyone, i recently discovered 0kemon hacks so im kinda new in this. I was wondering for example if i start playing a pokemon hack in progress, i play beta1 and then beta 2 is released, is there a way of start playing beta 2 without having to start all over again (continue with the old save but with the new beta)? And if it's not asking too much, is it possible to do it with phone (android) i know it's not the right place to ask this but every time a new beta is released, i have start all over again. Thank you.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
It seems the ship has sunken,Titanic is down,lost and can never be found.

I think DRG is right,Hacks should be made for fun, not for competive reasons, I mean, most days people just go for the hack with the title HotY, leaving the hard works of others washed away.
I once read a previous post about how there used to be So much hack in Pokecommunity,but
now,people make hacks and give up after comparing to some 1 else's hack,if it keeps going on
like this, hacking might never have a future, image theres only 1 completed hack and 50 progressing
Hacks that have shut down.
HACKERS DONT GET PAID,THEY HACK FOR FUN,SO LETS PLAY FOR FUN.

Sorry for the long post.

As a former member of this team and as a hacker myself. I would have to agree. So many good hacks with lots of potential are being overlooked and so many teams are dissolving as well too.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Just last week started playing Dark Rising 1, and altough some glitches can be a little annoying, I really like it so far, the storyline is great, original, and quite engaging, congrats! The new features that you are going to implement here are great, and the screenshots look good too. Just wanted to let you know that I liked it xD and I hope that you're making DR2 as challenging as 1, or more, it's great having to train so many different pokemon just to match the AI, it keeps the game interesting and fun, and really makes me want to catch and try them all (specially since the movesets are twitched, I hope that is a feature of DR2 as well)

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
SWEET! Well...better finish the first one first ;-; Oh and will this be available for GBA4IOS I don't really know if this is a stupid question not really knowledgeable about this stuff.

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
Years
Hey, so this hack is down. I really saw potential in this game, it was because the first one was my first hack and I started working on my own hack because of this. No matter how long it takes I'm going to finish it and I really hope DRG comes back to this hack. Cause man the first was my first hack. I'm going to finish mine because I loved DRG's game that it inspired my hack, her story was amazing and it was the mystery that made me love the game. So if DRG see this please revive the hack.

Years
You know there is a reason why I'm this confident. Lets just say I'm not a fan who is hopelessly waiting for the hack to be revived, a former member of the team is planning on restarting the hack... So yeah, without knowing anything, please don't try to tell me stuff which your not too sure about.....

*IS PLANNING* Source please? How long ago did this member mention he wanted to revive this hack?
Any updates from him?

You shouldn't be too over-confident. You might end up making a fool out of yourself.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
hope this does get restarted recently started the first one so hoping this does end up coming out

Years
*IS PLANNING* Source please? How long ago did this member mention he wanted to revive this hack?
Any updates from him?

You shouldn't be too over-confident. You might end up making a fool out of yourself.
Me making a fool out of myself? I've been talking to him about reviving the hack in the form of private messages.... And to answer your question the last time I talked to him was in 2 days exact and again they were in private messages so I can't provide the source as for that I'd have to give you access to my account :P... Oh and over confidence? Look I as sure as hell have a reason to be as confident as I am now, but I can't and wont state the reason so.. If you wanna go all don't get your hopes high in this hack being revived, fine by me. If he decides not to reincarnate the hack, then fine, your right. But the chances of this hack coming back is higher than all of you guys expect, because I know this guy wants it really bad, and if we have that same endless when DRG quit, we can do this.. So yeah.. I have nothing more to say. Feel free to disagree... I'm done here....

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Me making a fool out of myself? I've been talking to him about reviving the hack in the form of private messages.... And to answer your question the last time I talked to him was in 2 days exact and again they were in private messages so I can't provide the source as for that I'd have to give you access to my account :P... Oh and over confidence? Look I as sure as hell have a reason to be as confident as I am now, but I can't and wont state the reason so.. If you wanna go all don't get your hopes high in this hack being revived, fine by me. If he decides not to reincarnate the hack, then fine, your right. But the chances of this hack coming back is higher than all of you guys expect, because I know this guy wants it really bad, and if we have that same endless when DRG quit, we can do this.. So yeah.. I have nothing more to say. Feel free to disagree... I'm done here....

Screencaps are a thing, you know

Years
I hope she comes back and finishes it many people here are willing to help
Seriously i wouldnt care for criticism if someone got a problem either fix a bug or change something if you agree with the person or leave them complain and let them change the hack themselves

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
You all agree that this hack promised a lot really but maybe one day someone completes it ... Good luck Uzigunner I know that if you make this hack right it will probably be hack of the year when it is released ut for that you need to have a great team....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back