• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    the dark rising 2 .rar file consist of ips file rather then .gba file, how can i play it on my emuator of gba, plz help. I am a big fan of dark rising 1, and i want to play dark rising 2.

you need a clean Fire Red Rom and a patching program such as Lunar IPS. Google will help you find both of these

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    what r u saying u played dark rising and u still dont know about ips files if ur a hack player u have to know about ips and ups files its very easy try lunar ips

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Its because Karatekid deleted his post(s) on a bug saying its already been reported.
    He just had to have valid reason to delete 10 posts.
    9 posts deletion is not cool enough.
    And reporting doesn't mean it's already fixed but reporting it again won't do any good so that's why KK deleted it.
    Anyways... if my knowledge is precise, karatekid isn't part of DR team so he cannot have information whether a bug was fixed.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
    Years
  • He just had to have valid reason to delete 10 posts.
    9 posts deletion is not cool enough.
    And reporting doesn't mean it's already fixed but reporting it again won't do any good so that's why KK deleted it.
    Anyways... if my knowledge is precise, karatekid isn't part of DR team so he cannot have information whether a bug was fixed.

I am not a part of the DR team and I don't plan to join any teams unless I find time to make my own.

The report on the post said that the bug was reported. Just to clear this up, here is what happened:

He spam posted 10 times just to post a video of the bug. The person who kindly reported the incident made note that the bug was already known making the spamming pointless.

Hope this clears things up.

~karatekid552

Years
  • [COLOR="YellowGreen" said:
    db18db18[/COLOR];8100029]Is it possible to get the pokedex if you didnt get it the first time, with fly maybe.
    No. You have to do it at the beginning. If you go later, the assistant will disappear. It really needs to be a requirement to talk to the assistant.

[COLOR="Blue" said:
    robson200[/COLOR];8100060]How far into the game can you play in this beta?
    You get to do 5 gyms and it ends at Artic Cave. Don't worry, for a beta (1) its pretty long. (I haven't even beat it yet because I've been slacking.)

Years
  • Hey,
    The girl in Pokemon is the same girl who is standing outside Malice Path. When we talk to her she says she wants to see the battle. Is the same girl ? Btw, its really sad that u cant get ur old pokemons from previous other than starters. Just saying, I didnt like the look of character in beginning and on trainer card.

DeepFreez3

Articuno, is for my win.
    Years
  • Played the game again, and I loved it.
    My team
    Scizor - 93
    Salamence - 99
    Electivire - 87
    Quagsire - 78
    Rhyperior - 89
    Kingdra - 72
    (I know its not finished, and yes I overtrained, this game is f**king hard. I suck at pokemon anyways. So to torture myself I'll be doing a Nuzlocke Written Log run which you can find somewhere on the internet (dont feel like getting banned for advertising a Nuzlocke forum site) wish me luck as i'll be doing my 3rd run =).

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Played the game again, and I loved it.
    My team
    Scizor - 93
    Salamence - 99
    Electivire - 87
    Quagsire - 78
    Rhyperior - 89
    Kingdra - 72
    (I know its not finished, and yes I overtrained, this game is f**king hard. I suck at pokemon anyways. So to torture myself I'll be doing a Nuzlocke Written Log run which you can find somewhere on the internet (dont feel like getting banned for advertising a Nuzlocke forum site) wish me luck as i'll be doing my 3rd run =).
    The beta has 4 badges or so, right? o.O You seriously needed to grind that much? o.O

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Urm I have a question / possible bug report.
    So I was going for a sandstorm team, I grinded up a larvitar from the fossil area. But my Tyranitar has no special ability? What's up with that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    Out of boredom...

Dragalge - lv 72
    Tyrantrum - lv 74
    Altaria - lv 73
    Haxorus - lv 76
    Goodra - lv 78
    Garchomp - lv 78

Dragon Army! xD Now I need to find Trapinch and Horsea :p.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back