• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
when i Battle the Blackbelt in DRAGON VALLEY my screen gets black and cant continue now the game,.,.how to fix this? i'm playing on my nokia phone with the last version of the game

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 29, 2020
anyone else notice in the screenshots, the guy talking to you close to Giratina is Atem, the Pharaoh of the original YuGiOh series xd pretty cool
keep us update on the progress of dark rising 2 pls :)

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Hi there :D I have some suggestions for the bugs :) I know my E ( english language ) is terrible,just I have some sugestions for bug fixing.If DarkRisingGirl will let me fix the bugs I can help her hack be more noticible even then Liquid Crystal or even Light Platinum. I want to help because this hack is my overral favorite ( I'm not using translator sorry ). This hack just have to much gameplay bugs ( sorry for the truth :( ). So, please DarkRisingGirl let me help you ;) I waiy for an answer ;) Sorry for my english :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Thanks Ash493!

I played through pretty excited about this game and then realized that i downloaded the beta not the final. merp. So im going to just go back and play thorugh and change my team up again now that i have a feel for the leveling required.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Has anybody else run into timburr or dwebble in the cave near your home town. I just cant find them for nothing

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER BEATING THE ELITE FOUR AND ADRIAN WHATS NEXT ? PLS.. HELP ! ..

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Im currently stuck on Adrian. Is it better to have a Hydreigon at lvl95 or a Tyranitar at lvl91 against him in my team?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Where do I download this wonderful game ? Please help I'm eager to play

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where do I download this wonderful game ? Please help I'm eager to play
From the first post...

anyone know where to catch a charmander in dark rising?
Others mentioned the location, I just want to add that it has 1% chance of appearing as the other starters in other locations so you might have to wait a bit.

Back