• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Hey! I LOVE your game darkrisinggirl and I had a very short question.
I REALLY REALLY want groudon, and I saw on YouTube that I need to get strength and get to inferno mountain, but the problem is, I can't figure out what cave to enter to get to inferno mountain, pls help anyone? P.S cannot wait for DarkRising 2 to come out on emulators. Love the game thanks.

Sorry to be asking again, but if need this info ASAP! Where can I find groudon and how do I get to him city and cave names pls. Thanks fellow PokéAddicts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Yeah u can get the coin case in iceland city.in the restraunt.a man in the last table will give it to you

Yeah a man in iceland city will give it to you.in a restraunt.

i got my 7th badge. where do you get the 8th badge?
You can get the 8th gym in twisted woodlands.fly to tiki village and go to twisted woodlands 2

Thats not a glitch.brock will say he will take care of entei for a while.thats why he is there:-)

If your arcanine knows extreme speed useit

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Okay guys... The only way to play on IOS is to first be Jailbroken(Google it & I hear Evaders has a ios7 Jailbreak ;) )Okay First I dont know if there is a patcher for IOS but heres a different way... Download the ROM needed and the patch to your Pc Then patch if with Lunar IPS on your pc then use a program to access your files on your IOS device (I use Tiny umbrella & Google it for download...) Okay once patched just open tiny umbrella and paste your new patched rom on your GBA emulators ROM folder :3 Seriously Patching is not that hard guys...

~~Saludos

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Um... I found a glitch with the house where you get the old rod. If you go behind it, you can walk on the roof.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Um... Dark Rising Girl did you ever remove Copes OW and mini? I am from WAH and I still remember that just saying... They were also private so yeah ... :/

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Recently tried the hack to know what the praise is all about. Some things notable are the frustrating level curve, bugs, movement permission error and glitches. Anyway, props for doing this, I think?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Quick question. Where can I find Leafeon in the game? I need a grass type for my team, and I'm playing with an almost all-Kanto team, Leafeon being the only non Kanto pokemon that will be on my team.

Years

That's weird... every starter should have 50% chance of EXP Share.
But... they have it as hold item not as a drop.
Drops do not occur in the Pokemon games... if we consider drops as drops.

i have three squirtles and two cyndaquils and no exp shares... they would really help for leveling any tips to make starters show up more often if there's any... it usually takes me forever to even find one...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i have three squirtles and two cyndaquils and no exp shares... they would really help for leveling any tips to make starters show up more often if there's any... it usually takes me forever to even find one...
Unfortunately no. Pokemon games have fixed appearance chances and starters have 1% chance of appearing...
The EXP Share probably is pretty random in its 50% chance...
I had one EXP Share in Squirtle, Charmander and some other starters...

Years
Unfortunately no. Pokemon games have fixed appearance chances and starters have 1% chance of appearing...
The EXP Share probably is pretty random in its 50% chance...
I had one EXP Share in Squirtle, Charmander and some other starters...

is there anywhere on the map i can expect to find one...?

my attack animations stopped working in the water gym...?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
Rufflet: 47
Yanmega: 47
Blastoise: 51
Dragonair(possibly the worst pokemon in the fricking game!) : 48
And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!

Years

No specific place.

Have you disabled them through menu? If not, then try to enable them anyways.

i feel like an idiot now... i must have accidentally turned it off...
I'm talking about DR1 if that makes a difference about the exp shares.

thanks for all the help by the way :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
am i the only one who has noticed that the walkthrough is not exactly the same as ingame? For example, Pete's Trapinch was level 10 not 9, the first bug catcher in Twisted Woodlands had level 8 caterpie intead of level 6, and so on so forth. Another error is the wild pokemon list, for whatever reason, drillbur appear in mainlands cave even though they are not on the list.

Note: I am using gba4ios and downloaded the version from coolrom because i couldn't find any other link for a download compatible for mobile. is this possibly the source of the problem? (i.e. the version on coolrom is outdated?)

still lovin it so far, can't wait for DR2

Back