• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dark Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    You probably wont even see this anyways, but... oh well.

I'm sorry to hear that Bustin Pika. Does he really mean forever? At least a week should make up for whatever you did wrong. And I thought my parents were strict...

Bustin Pika

Person o.o
    Years
  • there might be hope becuase now we might sell this computer and get a new one because our's is really old. so i might be able to finish making it plus my dad might let me play computer, and when i do, my computer might be wiped out but i can hopefully come back here, download it, and finish the game! :) YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, that's great news. Now there's hope that we'll get to see the end of this.

Bustin Pika

Person o.o
    Years
  • I"M BACK! FINALLY!!

My punishment is finally over!! i can now use the computer. just 1 problem...

MY COMPUTER IS TOTALLY WIPED OUT!!!!!!!! and at https://rmdownloads.com Rpg Maker 2003 is down! i have no RPG Maker 2003 any more! :'( :'( If any one knows where to get it besides there, plz plz plz plz plz tell me

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm glad that you can use the computer. Just search google for
    RPG Maker 2003. It only takes about 5 minutes.

Bustin Pika

Person o.o
    Years
  • thanks i'll get right 2 it

P.S.:Does any one who wants to be a gym leader have their Walking,Battle sprite, and/or text ready? Plz?!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    What do you mean by gym leaders? Charasets?

Bustin Pika

Person o.o
    Years
  • i switched the starters to umbreon, espeon, and machop instead of the same every pokemon game that come's out, fire, water grass

Bustin Pika

Person o.o
    Years
  • every time i try to test or play my game on rm2k3, the screen is just black with know sound. does any1 know why?
    --EDIT--
    Pokemon: Dark Version
    the new pokemon( the last2 and gonna make the first one look better )

Years
  • Gymleader

Name:Will
    Pokemon:Combusken,Torkoal and Ninetales
    Trainer walking sprite:Se attachment
    Trainer battle Sprite:Se attachment
    Badge: Fire Badge

Back