• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    "Good, first I want Ebony to be eleminated also. We attack tomorrow at dawn, with a one hundred team rocket members. I want Lana alive but I will not go. You will need to inject with this serum," he pulled a hypodermic needle out from his pocket, "This will put her Echo Side on hold. But I want you, Marli, to go get her."

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    "Me?" She watches him, raising an eyebrow, wondering what he was planning. "Why me? And what do you have against Ebony?"

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    "I have my reasons," he eyed Marli, "I want her gone because she is going to side them believe me I know. And you, because she want to be part action again."

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    "Hmm...very well. Tonight we shall prepare, and tomorrow we'll attack. I'll get your friend and do the rest...but I think you should take out Ebony. I'm doing enough for you as it is." She walks off, going to get ready.

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    Danielth sneered, "Oh I will take Ebony out and you...then I will be leader of this organization. But...Lana will never forgive me."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back