• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness-Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    It's a future. Where there's a light pokemon and a dark pokemon. How did this happen?

Well, years ago, a mysterious force known as Akuno used a strange machine that made pokemons go dark, and as the minutes goes, more and more pokemns became dark. No one can defeat it, and only the chosen ones can. But they can't defeat it alone, and must find a legendary stones, hidden in a deep under ground where the shadow pokemon lives.

You are a ordinary trainer, until you find out that you're one of the chosen ones. You travell, and try to become stronger, train, and find out where the stone lays... You may have some trouble, and the dark/shadow (I don't mean by the dark type like Umbreon or Sneasel!) may try to destroy you once they find out that you're a chosen trainer... But, try to stay arrive to complete your missions!

Few things:
    I won't accept a RPG with bad puntuation,grammar (it doesn't had to be that great...) or has a bad spelling.
    I won't accept not so well descripted charcters
    No godmodding
    No spamming
    No flaming
    And finally, have fun!

Name:
    Appearence:
    Personality:
    History: (optional, nothing unrealistic)
    Other: (optional)
    Pokemons: (no legendaries!)
    Weapons (sword, knife... etc.)
    Skills:
    RPG samples
    I'll put mine later...

Last edited:

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Name: Blue Marino

Appearance: Is about 5'4", and is often wearing a long sleeved gray dress with a tan vest. Her hair is colored silver blue, in contrast to her usual attire. Her eyes are gray, indicating a match to her attire. Her hair reaches to about her waist, and is up in a ponytail most of the time. Her skin color is tan.
    Personality: Is often working with other trainers to be a medical worker on their pokemon. Her own pokemon aren't very strong, but they work well in a group if needed.

Pokemon: Plusule (level 22), Lapras (Level 20), Snorlax (Level 19)
    Skills: healing- Able to use items and natural items to heal pokemon and people.

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    Name: Ty

Appearence: Ty is short,He has black spiky hair,a blue and red short sleeve shirt,White sneakers,and black shorts.

Personality: Ty is a happy easy going guy,he is relly a nice guy until you make him mad.

Pokemon: Mudkip (18),Onix (28),Cubone (20)

Weapons: sword and dagger

Skills: Can Fuse sword and dagger into a boomerang.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: Edward Elric
    pokemon: mudkip lv.20
    weapons: transmutatable
    Appearance: Avitar
    history: watch these in order
    https://www.zippyvideos.com/548811634...hemistfuerfri/
    https://www.zippyvideos.com/447654935...riendsforever/
    https://www.zippyvideos.com/633148215...fmathedayidie/

Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy.

other- he doesnt know why he is here but as any other obstacle he will
    take the challenge.

RP sample- I ran down the halls of the mansion escaping the remaining
    homunculie I kept running till I heard a voice...
    "now,now ed you woudnt be trying to get away would you?" I heard wraith say
    "because that would be the wrong choice" lust said calmly
    "and then how would we kill you?" sloth said with joy
    "you killed me ounce but not again" I yelled transmutating a katana
    I swung the katana at wraith slicing at his left arm
    "I'm reclaiming my arm and leg!" I yelled slicing into his leg also my arm slicing off the left arm
    "That you stole from me!" I screamed revealing my left arm and right leg
    made of automail.
    "to slow!" lust yelled blading her arm into my chest
    "ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain
    blood started to spill rapidly from my chest
    "not again" I managed to mutter
    "If I die I'm taking all you out with me" I yelled tsking my spilling blood
    and started to draw transumutation circles on my body
    and then one on the floor.
    hot tears poured from my eyes as I said goodbye to everyone in prayer
    then I activated the transmutation circle and blasted my body
    killing the homunculi.
    next thing I knew I was in a building surrounded by other people
    with weird creatures around them.
    "are you alright?" a nurse asked me nicly
    "yeah I think" I muttered
    I walked out of the building to see where I was.
    "I dont think I'm in central anymore" I said with a frown

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    RP Sample:

Her eyes stared at the distant stars before her, every trainer had left her for now. Their pokemon were well again, and the rich trainers would often invite her for some rest. However, the green grass beneath her was all she needed to be herself. The other pokemon beside her were her own. The stars seemed ever so distant, making her plusel try it's hardest to reach the closest star. She was highly overworked with free work more than paying work. From the day she had started working...
    "Snor...la..."
    "What is it, Snorlax?" The large pokemon sat down and ploped, causing her silver blue ponytail to go up for a moment and shift in the wind. She put a hand to his belly, rubbing it lovingly. "Just go to sleep, I'll be right here."

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    While Mudkip, Cubone, Onix, and I were playing and training in the park. When suddenly a trainer wanted to battle. He sent out his Mareep and I sent out cubone, the Mareep used Tackle then Cubone dogded it and used Bone Boomerang and knocked it out. "I'm out of here." He said running off. "Yeah", I said "We won." Then we went back to training.

Larvitar1206

Storyline Critic
    Years
    Name: Jason
    Appearence: Brown, spikey hair, blue jean shorts, black jacket with white shirt underneath, black shoes.
    Personality: Quiet and serious, but is willing to team up if needed.
    Pokemons: Pidgeotto, Aron
    Skills: (ooc: is this optional?)
    Example of RP:
    As Jason sat down in his backyard for lunch with his pidgeotto, he noticed something by a tree he was sitting against. It was a pokeball.
    "Why's this here?" He asked in confusion, and he tossed it aside, and resumed eating his lunch. Suddenly, a pokemon sprang out of the pokeball. Jason jumped up in suprise, and pulled his pokedex out.
    "Aron, a rock pokemon," It said in it's choppy voice.
    "Aron?" Jason thought to himself. Immediately, the Aron jumped over to Jason and latched onto his foot.
    "Just to be safe," Jason said to Pidgeotto as the Aron started to back off,"i'll put in one of MY pokeballs."
    "Pokeball, GO!" Jason said as he tossed the container towards the Aron.
    The pokeball shaked, and shaked, and shaked again, but, with a sigh from Jason, the pokeball stopped moving and Aron was caught.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Hi everyone!

Name: Tora
    Appearence: She wears a red tanktop with a black jacket over it, the jacket is always zipped up halfway, a black bandana, dark blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, and black shoes. She has dirty blond shoulder length hair and golden brown eyes.
    Personality: She loves to have fun but knows when to be serious. She loves Pokemon and battling. She has more patients with Pokemon than she does with other humans. She loves to explore the world around her and is often called an optimist. She's very smart
    History: Her mother had her when she was only seventeen, her father was never there for her, and her uncle died when she was four. When her uncle died she took it very hard and cried for a week. He was the only father figure in her life. When she was six her mother had her sister and brother forcing her to grow up when she was still a child. She's very mature for her age. She's also good at hiding her feelings from the rest of the world.
    Pokemon: Eevee(Ace), Pikachu(Thor)
    Weapons: Bo staff and two daggers
    Skills: Understands Pokemon and is a great fighter
    RPG samples:"My name's Macey Star and I came to win my first badge!" she announced with extrme confidence. He smirked, "I see you have confidence in yourself."

"Accually I have confidence in my pokemon and friends." she corrected. He looked surprised for a moment then asked, "Are you my first challanger?"

She nodded, "Yes, we are."

He flipped a switch and the walls slid up letting a rock field slide out. As the field slid out he said knowingly, "Since you seem to be a stronger trainer I'll use the strongest pokemon I can use against a beginner."

"We'll each use two pokemon. No time limit." he stated. When the rock field was in place he threw a pokeball, "Go Geodude!"

Macey pointed at the floating rock, "Go Pikachu!"

He cried jumping into the battla field, "Pika!"

"Lat's get started! Geodude rock throw!"

"Pikachu use quick attack to dodge it!" Geodude picked up some rocks and threw them at the electric pokemon. Pikachu dodged most of the rocks but one hit him. When it hit him Macey felt a pain in her stomache. It took her by surprice causing her to fall to her knees. Tammy whispered, "No!"

"Macey don't do this! Quit now while you can!" she called out despertly. No one knew what was going on but didn't say a word. Macey and Pikachu stood up at the same time, "No Tammy. If Pikachu can take the attack then so can I!"

Her pupils narrowed as she commanded, "Now Pikachu quick attack then use a tackle attack!"

Pikachu's pupils narrowed at the same time her's did and nodded. He began running faster than thought possible for a Pikachu at his level. He ran around Geodude in a circle getting closer.

"Geodude defence curl!" The rock started glowing raising his defence. When Pikachu hit Geodude everyone was surpriced to see Geodude fly back a bit. He himself was surpriced. In fact he was so surpriced he couldn't block Pikachu's tackle.

"Now Pikachu tackle again!" Pikachu tackled him again he fell to the ground but got back up slowly. Vince(He's Brock's brother.) growled, "Geodude rock throw again! One more hit should do it!"

Macey called out an attack that surprised everyone but her and Pikachu, "Pikachu combination quick attack, tackle now!"

"Pi!" he nodded fully trusting her. He started running at top speed in a zip-zag pattern to avoid the rocks. Then he jumped up and hit Geodude with the force of two attacks. The floating rock fell to the ground not getting up so Vince returned him, "Return Geodude."

The red beam sucked Geodude into his ball for a rest. Their eyes went back to normal after they won the match. The referee announced, "Geodude is no longer able to battle! The match goes to Pikachu and Macey!"

He then raised up the green flag showing Macey won the round. Pikachu was panting heavily tired from all the running. Macey ran over to him and picked him up, "Great job buddy. We did it."

Travis took him from Macey and said, "You can do it."

rollingvoltorb

Careful, I burn things >:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Name:william
    Appearence: light white overcoat, red gloves, hat with hair sticking out of it.
    Personality:Serious in battle but friendly and fools around
    History:starting his jouirney as a pokemon master a few days after his birthday, he set off to a journey through the johto region. They soon passed through the pokemon league and saw a poster about the pokemon league at the hoenn region. accepting this challange, he embarrked to the journey to hoenn.
    Pokemon:Typhosion, Pidgeot, kadabra, butterfree, pikachu, jolteon.
    Weapons:switchblade (cutting rope)
    Skills:using his pokemon's skills stealthly and quickly and a serious trainer when battling.

RPG sample:

in the ice cave, everything glistened and william could see his own breath as he and quillava (at johto) went deeper in the cave. william was starting to shiver since the cold was going through his overcoat and suddenly he felt warmth from somewhere. it was quilava.

"thanks quillava" smilied and petted him and headed deeper and deeper until it was incredibly dark to see so quillava flared up and gave light. they soon saw light from the end and there was blackthorn town, the town with the last badge. they managed to get down to the town and when they arrrived, something seemed fishy besides a man selling a pinkish fish that seemed familar.

He was disappointed when he learned that the gym leader was gone. "what kind of gym leader leaves in just the middle of the day?" he paced back and forth waiting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2006
    Name: Yani
    Appearance: His skin is brown with black hair. He wears a dark blue shirt, a blue jeans jacket, with a blue pants, black shoes, and a red hat.
    Personality: He loves Pokemon, having fun with them, and battling with them. And he's a happy guy until you mass with him.
    Pokemon: Grovyle (26) Horsea (20) Aron (21)
    Weapons:Bow and Arrow, Sword, Bomb, Boomerang (just like Link :P )
    Skills: Very smart, can use all his weapons at once

Last edited:

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Name: Ranson
    Appearence: brown spiked hair, red folded bandana, blue eyes, white shirt, camo jeans, white shoes, crystal necklace
    Personality: He is cautious everywhere he goes. Yet, he can be a little reckless and that gets him in trouble.
    History: Has been a League Champion at a certain time.
    Other: N/A
    Pokemons: Absol, Mawile, Flygon
    Weapons: sword with a curved blade
    Skills: Is a good fighter and skilled with his sword.
    RPG samples:

It was dark and foggy near Route 120 on Monday night. It was so foggy you couldn't see anything around you, not even your finger if put it close to your eye. This was obviously trouble for drivers. A girl in a pick-up truck was driving along the road in an area near 120. Her name was Joan. She was just coming back from an inaugeration for a School Council. The road was bumpy and uncomfortable to drive on, but it was the quickest way back home. Shortcuts have always helped Joan out, usually in tough situations. She decided to take this route so she could just go home and rest. It was a long day, and boy she needed the rest. As she continued on the road a slight fog started to roll in. Joan was getting worried but she continued on. The fog started getting thicker and thicker as Joan drove on. It was very thick, but Joan was just able to see the road. Fortree wasn't two far now. With a mile more to go, the fog completely surrounded the truck blocking the front view. Joan was very freaked out now. She stopped the truck and got out. Everything was covered in a dense fog. Not even a shadow was seen. The a light came from behind Joan. She turned her head towards the light and there were actually two lights coming towards her. It must have been another car! Joan felt a bit more confortable now. As the car came closer, it didn't seem to be slowing down. Joan looked at her truck; she turned it off, so the car wouldn't be able to see it. Joan didn't know what to do now. She jumped in front of her car and began waving her arms and screaming for the car to stop, but it was no use. The car was too close. It must have been ten feet away when Joan leaped to her left to avoid the collision, yet she didn't know where she jumped. She found herself rolling down a steep hill. She went faster and faster hitting sharp rocks on the way. As she rolled down the hill she heard the crash of the cars and what she thought was fire. She rolled for at least two minutes and at least 65 miles per hour, then she hit the ground. The first thing she felt was a sharp pain in her arm since that's where she landed. An object landed right next to her head, It was a piece of the roof of her truck. She lay there for a few minutes before she had enough strength to move. A sharp pain came in her arm again. She looked at it. Her arm was completely motionless. It must have been broken. Joan looked around her. It was still very foggy and cold, and her sweater got torn on one of the rocks. It was her worst nightmare come true. She was all alone..and useless.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name: Randall
    Appearence:https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/Randall-kun/PhotoImpression4.jpg
    Personality: Randall is a dork. He likes to have fun and pokes fun at others. So he is considered a dork and he doesn't mind it. He is freindly and hangs out with everyone. He is liked by the popular kids and the geeks.
    History: Randall grew up in New Bark Town. His mom died when he was 10 and his dad on the way to thier moms funeral.
    Other: n/a
    Pokemons: Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Eevee.
    Weapons: none
    Skills: Very good fighter.
    RPG samples: DO i need one?

Last edited:

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    rollingvoltorb- Disaccepted, You need a capitals for certain words and new sentence.
    Prince Kingdra- You need an RPG sample.
    Utter Disaster- Your sample are hard to read, try to seperate it into paragraphs...
    Randall-kun - COnsidering that I saw you RPG many times, nope, so you're accepted!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Are there still some spots left? I'll post mine.

Name: Ryo
    Appearance: He has dark blue hair and sapphire blue eyes. He wears a navy blue shirt with blue pants. He wears brown gloves and a dark blue cape. he wears a pair of blue, white, and black running shoes.
    Personality: He is calm and friendly. He may seem quiet some times but has a lot on his mind. He is determined and courageous. Freedom, to him, is life.
    History: N/A
    Other: N/A
    Pokemon: Dratini, Pikachu, Torchic, Chikorita, Squirtle, and Beldum
    Weapons: Bow w/ arrows and light blades.
    Skills: Has amazing accuracy and eyesight. Also good with close combat making him a All-rounder type.
    RP Sample:
    I slowly crept in the tall grass hunting for wild pokemon. Hiding my bow, I looked around and spotted a yellow thunderbolt-looking tail. "That must be a Pikachu, no doubt." I mumbled to myself. I signaled my Chikorita to come to me, while the rest of my group, a dratini, a torchic, a squirtle, and a beldum, waited in the thick patches of grass. "Chikorita, use Sweet Scent." I asked. Chikorita nodded and released a soothing scent that had lured Pikachu to my position. The Pikachu danced towards me in a trance. I signaled Dratini to come to me next. Pikachu was now just 3 meters away from my position. "Ok. Dratini, use Thunder Wave!" I shouted. Dratini threw electricity at the Pikachu and bound it. Thought startled, it couldn't avoid it. "OK. Pokeball Go!" I shouted and threw a pokeball at the Pikachu. The ball hit pikachu and held it inside the ball. It moved back and forth a few times and slowly died out. "Yeah. We just got Pikachu." I said. Everyone jumped up and down in joy. "Pikachu, come out." I released him and he looked around in a bit of confusion. It saw me, grew angry, and gave me a good electrical jolt. ZAP!!!! I took a knee and smiled. "Hahah... That felt good. I see your happy now." I said looking at the happy looking pikachu.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Zeryph Falcon
    Appearance: Dark hair, one silver eye, one scarlet eye; dark, yet casual attire
    Personality: To most, Zeryph is colder than ice--seemingly almost evil. Often, Zeryph may appear selfish or uncaring. Fiercely independent and self-sufficient, Zeryph rarely accepts aid from others. However, he may be willing to help others if he finds some form of benefit from it. What he believes will benefit him, though, is not always apparent. While confident, Zeryph is not blind to the skills of others and is rarely as arrogant as he may appear. Still, though, he believes that respect cannot be freely given, but must be earned. Zeryph has absolute trust in his Pokemon and would easily sacrifice himself for them if he believed he could save them.
    History: (Hopefully this is not unrealistic. ^-^;;) Zeryph's parents had an unknown connection to the growing darkness and Akuno. Because of this, Zeryph is infused with some of the dark energy that is tainting the land. However, he is not aware of the details of his parents' connection to the dark force, being that his parents died when he was young, leaving Zeryph in his uncle's care. After a time, Zeryph left his uncle, searching to find his parents' connection to the darkness. Upon his return home, Zeryph discovered that his uncle had vanished. Believing that his uncle had been attacked and escaped, Zeryph determined against searching for his uncle to avoid endangering him.
    Other: All Zeryph's Pokeballs are hidden within a spiked wristband, excluding Glalie. Glalie hangs from a chain necklace in a Premier Ball.
    Pokemon: Glalie, Sneasel, Dragonair, Houndoom, Haunter
    Weapons: Kunai, Spiked Chain-Dagger
    Skills: Agility, solving puzzles, stealth, sensing the presence of the darkness
    RPG Sample:

"So, Glalie, what should we do with him?"

A youthful male perched casually atop an ice-armoured Pokemon, his silver eye focused on a winter-encased figure. Dark bangs hung unkempt before the male's crimson eye, the scarlet orb equally focused on the frozen creature. Moving toward its victim, the armoured Pokemon nudged the miniature iceberg, its sapphire cat-eyes glinting mercilessly. A hiss escaped the predator's jaws, the sinister sound's malevolence enhanced as it squeezed past blood-stained fangs.

Calmly fingering a Premier Ball that hung from a silver chain necklace, the male, Zephyr Falcon, seemed to consider his Pokemon's statement. Then, releasing the milky-coloured sphere and allowing it to fall against his chest, the trainer simply stated, "No, it would give you indigestion."

Glalie growled, evincing its displeasure as it again nudged its frozen victim.

A "no-nonsense" tone entered Zeryph's voice as he replied, "You know that it's true. The last time you ate a Pokemon this saturated with dark energy, you spat it back out the next time I let you out of your Pokeball." Dropping down from his perch, Zeryph landed with a casual, practiced ease. Then, approaching the frozen Pokemon, the trainer lightly flicked the ice's mirror-like surface. After receiving a satisfying "ring", the male lifted a spike on his wristband. Catching and expanding the Pokeball that fell from its niche, Zeryph sighed slightly. "I suppose we haven't much of a choice. If Haunter can't purify it . . . Well, we'll let Haunter see what he can do first."

Zeryph cast the Pokeball into the air, commanding, "Haunter, come out." A violet ghost emerged from the orb of captivity, surrounded by a ruby light. Catching the Pokeball as the scarlet radiance shattered, the trainer unfalteringly viewed the ghost's gleefully, grotesquely grinning features. "Haunter, Glalie and I found another one. Try to draw the darkness out of it."

The phantom's smile lessened slightly, though it remained fixed upon Haunter's features by virtue of natural placement. Nonetheless, Haunter nodded obediently and turned toward the frozen Pokemon. Observing his Pokemon in silence, a cold grimness seemed to solidify across Zeryph's features. Whether Haunter can help at this stage or not, I'm not sure. But, if he can't, the least I can do is end the Rattata's suffering. Though unaware of his movement, Zeryph placed a hand over his crimson eye. The continual inner conflict, the unrelenting agony . . . It would be unfair to expect the Rattata to continue living with that. It would be unfair to expect anyone to live with that . . .

Suddenly realizing his hand's previous movement, Zeryph lowered his arm and cast his gaze away from Haunter. Still, live on we must. And, for the moment, I'll have faith that Haunter can still help. Zeryph's luminous eyes closed. Because, faith is all we have left.

-----------

I apologize for the lack of quality in my form. ^-^;; I was somewhat hurried.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back