• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    okay sorry i haven't updated in a while but next comic will be tomorrow and until i find the sprite needed for pokemon vyage I'll be continueing on this. WhenI find the sprite I'll be doing one day voyage and here like that.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    this is a good comic keep up the good work

srry for the double post but can i get some of your sprites

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    poke_spriter said:
    this is a good comic keep up the good work

srry for the double post but can i get some of your sprites

I have merged your two posts, but next time please do not double post for something like that. Use the edit button to edit your last post if you feel the need to add something more. :)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Well actually I may not make any more episodes because I'm under too much stress right now....

thats alright. when i feel stressed, i dont wanna work on any eppys. i often get stressed when i have too much homework or when i'm in big trouble. =\

Back