• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dawn: Revamped

What do you think of this revamped version of Dawn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

I figured out how the gym is going to work. After defeating the 16 leaders of Kanto/Johto, the new gym leader moves in. I am wondering if I should make it a necessary or optional battle...

rubyrulez

Years
  • Thanks for the great comments, and for your support. I probably will make it an optional battle. BTW, Red is no longer at the top of Mt. Silver. I moved the league up there, and the old league is now an abandoned building where you can catch one of the Hoenn Legendaries.

As for screens, there aren't really any worthwile screens to post, but I'm working on it.

Outermon

Really Bored
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Wow, your game is amazing! How do u get the pics to stay normal size on Rm2k3, i thought it could only be done on XP and can it be done on Rm2k?

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    gets ripped that way.
    it stays the size that the chipsets and charasets are in 2k3/2k

rubyrulez

Years
  • Thanks a lot, you guys! I'm working on the game little by little, and it's coming along great. Hoping to start working on getting the Battle System in there soon, so I can get a demo out, but no rush...

BTW, I had these sprites made by some talented spriters. What do you think?

rubyrulez

Years
  • pkmn-master said:
    You need to updade! and mayby you sould make it so that the main character can talk

I haven't been updating the thread because there is nothing worthwile to update with. A lot has been going on to keep me busy, and when I do get to work on the game, they're little updates. No worries, I have not given up and will work on the game when I can.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Idea.

How about, at one point of the game, you can have someone follow you around so you can do double battles and they can be key for helping you get somewhere(Like a boat, a building, ect.)...Just a suggestion if you're still open to them...

rubyrulez

Years
  • Wolf_Goddess said:
    Idea.

How about, at one point of the game, you can have someone follow you around so you can do double battles and they can be key for helping you get somewhere(Like a boat, a building, ect.)...Just a suggestion if you're still open to them...

Yes, I am forever open to suggestions. That sounds like a great idea, given I can figure out a caterpiller system.

Years
  • how about changing some of the pokemon charsets (like that pikachu in your banner) to more fr\lg look?
    this will make the game look better

rubyrulez

Years
  • MatiZ Master said:
    how about changing some of the pokemon charsets (like that pikachu in your banner) to more fr\lg look?
    this will make the game look better

Well, I'm not the best at ripping those, but I'll see if anybody's willing to do that for me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Wow... just... wow. This game is lookin', and hopefully will be, awesome. The screens are great, although Ilex Forest looks a little dark. Keep it up!

rubyrulez

Years
  • Well, I've been working my tail off on this and other things over the summer vacation. Here is a list of the changes, plus some more screens.

*Redesigned Maps: Redwood Town, Rote A1
    *New Font because the old one looked bad
    *Hoenn Starters obtainable in Johto.

And: The screens:

Well, it seems as if Kurt has the starters, but I wonder why

Top: Route A1, Bottom: Redwood Town. Notice that Prof. Palm has a Jigglypuff.

More updates soon, if school doesn't keep me too busy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back