• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon De-Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
One quick thing. Shouldn't there be nly fourteen new pokemon. you put Bonsly twice :D...and the Mapping looks good Solemnity. Its a good story.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Thanks for pointing that out I was meant to put tropius pre evo

Sorry for double post but new screens guys!!!!!!
Ive revamped Ingleburn Town and the hero is revealed!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
great hack and here is Chimecho evo
chimecoevo9zw.png

tell me if u use it :nervous:

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
That sprite is nice knasper but I think ill use my own.
Heres the map of
Ingleburn Town (Home town)

Route 1

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
Those are nice maps! If you don't already have a Lucario sprite, I've got these:
17220152930.png
Front and back by me,
17220105224.png
or the front-sprite from Diamond/Pearl.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Yes im sorry I was about to post it but as I was testing I came across a gltich that is quite noticeable. It entails the second city (Leameah City) there is a gltich that makes it similar to brick town. this should be fixed over the next 48 hours (hopefully earlier). Well tommorrow I will post some more maps to keep you all busy for the mean time. Also I will reveal some info now to make up for the whole not releasing the beta.

There will be 5 rivals.
There will besome entirely new pokemon.
Missingno. will be in it.
You will have to stop the corparation twice as many times you have to stop TR on FRLG.
You can have practise battles on your nes.
The game will have an ending that will leave you guessing.
One of the rivals is a guy named Gregathon, he is a guy who sees you in TCs base and thinks your one of them he battles you and lose he then promises his family that he will stop you even if it takes the rest of his life.
Finally there will be some reaccuring characters that join your team. (what do I mean by join your team? Youll have to find out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back