• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta and Zeta Version

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Wow, it's a damn shame that I never noticed this game. I really like the look of it. Your maps look a tad bit too empty though. If you want some help mapping, by all means, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Wow, it's a damn shame that I never noticed this game. I really like the look of it. Your maps look a tad bit too empty though. If you want some help mapping, by all means, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help.
You might dislike the new look but still if you're ready to help me here and there I'll pm you soon.

Today I'm here to present you the tottaly new Pokemon Almandine or better..

I present you :

new_names_by_riansky-d4qi8rr.png

So yeah. Pokemon Delta Version and Pokemon Zeta Version, and the third version which will be revealed later.

I have a new story in my mind but I need someone to write it down for me since I'm really bad with english.

Here I also present you the new region Iluria:
riansky___iluriaregionmap_by_xalien95-d4r1nqc.png

And a few screenshots from a game:
Delta.png
Delta%202.png
Delta%203.png
Delta%204.png

Hope you like them.

CloneKaleb

Bonkai, ZenbonSakura!
Years
A lot of the images are not showing. I looked into the URL of one of the images on your last post. It was dropbox.com, and the error message was:
Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
So are you not letting us view it? :P Anyway, nice looking game though. I like the names of the actual games. I would probably like the new region pic but I can't see it. Lol

Riansky

Purr
Years
A lot of the images are not showing. I looked into the URL of one of the images on your last post. It was dropbox.com, and the error message was:

So are you not letting us view it? :P Anyway, nice looking game though. I like the names of the actual games. I would probably like the new region pic but I can't see it. Lol

That's because they were removed from my dropbox. Actually the newer thread is here and it will be updated soon with new name,story and stuff like that. I've disscused stuff about my game with some people and i've decided to rename it and write a new story.

Abnegation/Cilerba if you can, I'd be glad if you could close this, Thanks.

Back