• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta Space

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Hi everyone,i'm an italian boy and my wish is to create an hack rom since i was sixteen.
    My Idea born with the requirement to create pokemon game based on the legendary pokemon DEOXYS.
    So i'm starting to create a story that i can explain in italian.
    My game settle in ITALY continent,and all the cities are based on italian county seat(such as Rome,Naples,venice,milan ecc.).
    So my first intention is to create tileset of rome colosseum,trulli di alberobello, ecc.
    I want to recreate italian lifestyle,custom,dialect,political situation and some important event such as Costa concordia falls,aquila quake,winter olympiad in turin,expo in milan ecc.
    There are other stuffs that i want to insert but now i see what's people interest and if i can write in italian that is easily for me.
    I insert all i create.

I need help from everyone want to enjoy this project.
    I need expecially good printers of sprite and tileset.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    impressive map, looks like a lot of cities planned

which game are you using for the rom... FireRed?

will the game be in italian?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    i'm planned to use RPG MAKER.
    The game will be in italian but every cities will have its dialect.
    the cities are the chief of all 21 regions.

Back