• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • no, it's not a one-time time thing; you can do it periodically, and she wants to trade for six at a time.

the problem with doing it with NPCs is that's a whole lot of NPCs that want to trade. and I'd like to keep the game as similar as possibel to the nintendo games.

Awan

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Features:
    Every region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orange Islands, Sevii Islands, Sinnoh, Almia, Fiore, Orre, and Holon (Holon is NOT a fan-made region: it's from the TCG).
    no, it's not a one-time time thing; you can do it periodically, and she wants to trade for six at a time.

the problem with doing it with NPCs is that's a whole lot of NPCs that want to trade. and I'd like to keep the game as similar as possibel to the nintendo games.

Hehe you got a whole lot of region there...not really much a problem for the massive ammount of NPC (^_^) But your idea about the rival is still good anyway.

Years
  • I'll meet you half-way and have her trade for three since most battle frontier thigns require only three and have NPCs trade too.

Years
  • Okay, I guess I can't edit my own post. oh well.

Here's a sprite I did of the player character. I basically took the male from the first ranger game and changed his colors and redid his hair so he doesn't look like the same person.

Pokemon Delta

Rivals to be added soon.

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
  • That's like 9 regions, not counting Sevii isles, because it's technically with Kanto as the Whirl Islands are technically with Johto. Don't you think ppl will get bored? Do you have to visit every town in every region or do you just rush through all regions?

Years
  • the storyline takes you through every region. although the badguy team stays the same, the challenges are different. you have to start with a new team about every 2 regions for various reasons (otherwise you'd get to 100 by region 4 and the rest of the game would, indeed, be boring). after the storyline you have access to all your pokes, and you can do master quests. once this April Fool's nonsense is over with I'll update the plot section.

Years
  • small update: I have the Bulbasaur, Charmander, and most of the Ivysaur overworld sprites finished (had to recolor the pokemon dungeon sprites b/c the Ranger sprites weren't as proportional).

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Please do not revive threads exceeding 30 days - much less a thread over two years. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back