• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    pokemon desert fusion simplest form

this is one of my rarely seen ideas so try to make it a good one

it took me 5 minutes to come up with this

rules dont have to have words spelled correctly do not need complete sentences

20 people go into the desert they encounter mysterious pokemon that turn them into pokemon/humans

i might add a chapter

chapters

the beginning

the oasis

the final

after a couple pages i will switch chapters i might add a chapter you have to team up to get out of the desert and change back im going first

name zare
    age 14
    gender male
    looks wears green t shirt blue shorts looks takls like riku from kingdom hearts pikachu tail, raichu ears smart as a alakazam talks in english .
    personality nice mean when he has to be

start this is kinda like pokemorphs WARNING if you quit you will not change back we will always call you your fused name!!!!!!!! you can not change your character when you start

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Please, PLEASE man, get some grammer in here! This roleplay sounds fun, but I can bareley read your posts!

name: Sephiroth
    looks: See avatar and signature.
    Pokemon/human combo looks: Basically a human covered in bright red armor, and scizor wings and claws.
    personality: Quiet, and out of the way, you usually forget he's there unless he's talking to you. But if you'd like to die, just insult him.

Note: I'd love to do this roleplay, but unless you start at least TRYING to get some better spelling/grammar, I won't be able to do this roleplay.

Last edited:
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Please, PLEASE man, get some grammer in here! This roleplay sounds fun, but I can bareley read your posts! OK

name: Sephiroth
    looks: See avatar and signature.
    Pokemon/human combo looks: Will be revealed once I become one.
    personality: Quiet, and out of the way, you usually forget he's there unless he's talking to you. But if you'd like to die, just insult him.

Note: I'd love to do this roleplay, but unless you start at least TRYING to get some better spelling/grammar, I won't be able to do this roleplay.
    OK i will sephiroth

Last edited:
    Years
    This sounds alright but like Shineyelectrode, I need grammer.

name: Danny
    looks: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack
    Pokemon/human combo looks: You will find out later
    personality: A lazy bum. Nothing more to be said.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ytnim said:
    This sounds alright but like Shineyelectrode, I need grammer.

name: Danny
    looks: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack
    Pokemon/human combo looks: You will find out later
    personality: A lazy bum. Nothing more to be said.

yes cause grammar and punctuation is a good things for example it becomes difficult to read when you type like this the following example is much better right

Yes, because grammar and punctuation are good things. For example: It becomes difficult to read when you type like the above example. This was easier to read, right?

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Sounds very interesting! Count me in, but like the others, grammer check please? I don't want to end up all confused. ^^;;

Name: Tuyuki
    Looks: Jean shorts and a light blue tank top with a dark blue X in the middle. Her right eye has a scar and looks dull, while her hair is long and brown with flecks of pale yellow.
    Pokemon/Human Combo looks: Skarmory Wings and Umbreon ears and tail. Has a skull emblem on her neck like a Houndoom.
    Personality: Energetic, Calm though, kind, intellegent, but can be foolish.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    I join.....but this is my first RP ok Name:Sam age:11. gender:male. looks:wears a orange shirt,blue jeans,green back pack,and has brown hear. pokemon/human looks: has wings,claws and tail of a charizard. personality: nice, funny and dumb.

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    name:Kiri
    looks: 5'4" wears a blue sweatshirt and jeans, has blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, has articuno wings on her shoulderblades, espeon ears and tail
    personality: quiet, calm, but can lose her temper easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back