• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destiny Zone

Years
  • You've mixed styles, your used Mystery Dungeon sprites, and RSE sprites, only use one style of sprites.

You might wanna give credit to whoever ripped the background and the Mom sprites, because they usually require credit to be given, unless you did it yourself.

Also, I think you should read the rules of the comic section, cause as amachi said people aren't allowed to make comics that people can join.

The sprite quality ain't great, the girl on the last two panels looks very very odd, I reccomend you improve the quality of the sprites, which would send you in the right direction of a good comic.

It isn't amazingly horrible, but it isn't great either, I think you should take what I've said, and what other people will say, and use it to make a better comic.

Back