• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destruction in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Go, Grimer!" The bully sent out the sludge Pokemon.
    "Go, Krabby!" Jake sent out his small crab Pokemon.

"Grimer, Poison Gas!" The Poison-type Pokemon breathed a cloud of gas at Krabby.
    "Krabby, use Bubble!" Krabby blew a shower of bubbles that neutralized the gas.
    "Not bad!" The trainer said. "Grimer, Sludge!"
    "Krabby, dodge and use Water Gun!" Jake commanded.
    Krabby leaped into the air and shot a powerful stream of water at Grimer.
    The attack made contact and knocked Grimer against a wall, knocked out.
    "Yeah! You did it Krabby!" Jake cheered.
    Krabby waved its claws in the air in victory. Suddenly it started to glow a bright white light.
    "Huh?" Jake gasped.
    Krabby was evolving!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    OOC: Alright everyone is doing fine. Jester girl you are Accepted. I will put you up on the list in a little while maybe on monday.

IC: As Beryl and his Red Garyados surf across the seas, he looks up to stare at the sky. Suddenly out of nowhere, something comes flying down. He is not sure what it is, but he knows he has to save whatever it is falling. He starts to tells his Garyados to catch the falling item but suddenly decides not to. He insteads tells his Garyados to stop where they are at. It is then that the item falling hits the water. It comes back up to surface only to show that it's a kid. Beryl jumps in the water to put the young man on garyados.

"Hey kid, wake your self up"

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    OOC: Alright everyone is doing fine. Jester girl you are Accepted. I will put you up on the list in a little while maybe on monday.

IC: As Beryl and his Red Garyados surf across the seas, he looks up to stare at the sky. Suddenly out of nowhere, something comes flying down. He is not sure what it is, but he knows he has to save whatever it is falling. He starts to tells his Garyados to catch the falling item but suddenly decides not to. He insteads tells his Garyados to stop where they are at. It is then that the item falling hits the water. It comes back up to surface only to show that it's a kid. Beryl jumps in the water to put the young man on garyados.

"Hey kid, wake your self up"

"Hey kid, wake your self up" said a mysterious voice. Joey body slowly started to move as he gasp for air. Lifting himself up Joey started looking around around seeing he was on a Garadoys and a youger boy.

"Wehre I'm I" said Joey.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    IC: Bonsly woke up again and it still was the same day, he was a bit confuse and said " Something is going here because I'm waking up again and it's still the same day, and I thought I'd promise that I was going to sleep for the rest of the day ". Bonsly got out from the bush and look outside and those were in front of him were group of Beedrill, he was shock for a moment and sweat a little and yelling " Gaaaahh! ". So Bonsly was runing very fast away from the group of beedrill and said " What do you want from me?! ". One of the group of beedrills said to him " We just want to suprise you and you to run away from us! ". Bonsly said yelling at them " I rather not run away from you and I rather fight with all of you! ". One of the group of beedrills said " Fine but you got no chance to defeat us, now all of us beedrills use Pin Missle! ". All of the beedrill used Pin Missle towards Bonsly. Bonsly had to think some attack quick and said " I'll use Rock throw! ". Pile of big rocks was on air and threw it towards the group of beedrills, the Pin Missle slice threw the pile of rocks and damage to Bonsly. The same beedrill now said " Now all of us now use Double Edge! ". All of the beedrills were glowing and went towards to Bonsly fast, Bonsly close his eyes and waited for a moment until the group of beedrills come close to him. Group of beedrills was confuse that Bonsly didn't use any attack for a moment, until when the group of beedrills was close Bonsly open his eyes and said " Now i'll use rock throw! ". another piles of big rocks were floting and went toward to all the beedrills, and damage them a lot. All the beedrills coudn't move for a moment, so then Bonsly said " Now i'll use tackle on all of you! ". Bonsly went super fast and hit all the beedrills, Bonsly was ready for another attack on them and said " To wrap things up all use Rock huh? ". Bonsly notice something that he was glowing and said to himself " I'm evolving! ". He was getting exicting while he was glowing and he turn into Sudowoodo! After he evolved he said " I'm a Sudowoodo! ". So then the group of beedrills were about to fly away, but Sudowoodo said fast to them " Not so fast! ". All of the beedrills at the same time yelled " Gaaahh!!! ". Sudowoodo said " Now finally to wrap things up I'll use my new attack Quick Attack! ". Sudowoodo went very fast and knock out one of the beedrills, and that beedrill landed on the other beedrills and clash each other. So the group of beedrills fly away and Sudowoodo said to them " never come back and don't mess with me! ". After a rough day today he found a tall tree and climp it and finally have a peace nice sleep for the rest of the day.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    When the bright flash of light ended,
    Krabby was larger, it had stronger pincers, and it produced a shell crown on top of its head.
    Krabby evolved into Kingler!
    "Awsome!" Jake said.

"Hey kid." the bully called. "Just because your Pokemon evolved doesn't mean you win the battle."
    "Right!" Jake and the trainer recalled thier current Pokemon and prepared for round 2.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    "Hey kid, wake your self up" said a mysterious voice. Joey body slowly started to move as he gasp for air. Lifting himself up Joey started looking around around seeing he was on a Garadoys and a youger boy.

"Wehre I'm I" said Joey.

"What the heck did you say. Whatever it was, it made no sense but that doesn't matter. I had to save your life. You fell at immense speed towards the sea. If I didn't save you and my Garyados wasn't generous enough to let you ride with me, you would have drowned. Well anyway you ok. You hit the water kind of hard."

Little did Beryl know, the person following was starting to get closer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    "What the heck did you say. Whatever it was, it made no sense but that doesn't matter. I had to save your life. You fell at immense speed towards the sea. If I didn't save you and my Garyados wasn't generous enough to let you ride with me, you would have drowned. Well anyway you ok. You hit the water kind of hard."

Little did Beryl know, the person following was starting to get closer.

"Yeah I'm Okay" said Joey catching his breath. "My Pidgeot just suddenly stop flying maybe it was tried from flying all the way from the Orange Island."

Joey could see he was okay now since he was saved by so boy and his Garyados. His Garyados seem very strong and could tell he raised it well.

"What's your name kid" asked Joey

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Go, Shellder!" The bully sent out a small Pokemon that looked like a shell.
    "Go Cubone!" Jake sent out a Pokemon that wore a skull for a helment.

"Cubone, Headbutt!" Cubone charged at Shellder
    "Shellder, Ice Beam!" Shellder fired an ice cold blast at Cubone.
    "Cubone dodge it!" Cubone leaped into the air, out of the blast's range.
    The bully smirked.
    "Shellder, again!" Shellder fired another Ice Beam, hitting Cubone
    "Oh no!" Jake's Pokemon fell to the ground, frozen.
    "Chalk one point for the master!" The trainer taunted.
    Jake and the boy recalled thier Pokemon.
    "Cubone, you were great, I'll get you some medical care.

Now only the next winner would claim the match

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    "Kid heh, I am the one who won the Kanto pokemon league and deafeted the elite four. I am also the one who stommped the Team R.O.C.K.E.T gang to the dirt, including Giovanni. If you don't know me, then that is fine. You probably don't watch TV like that. I and the legendary Beryl."

He stood high on his surfing Garyados doing the nice guy pose. He looked kind of stupid.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Aspen was hopelessly lost. It seemed that she had been walking in circles for hours, without a trace of another human being. The only thing she knew about the place she was in, was that it was near the ocean; the exact opposite of the direction she had meant to go in! How could she have been so terribly misguided? Aspen let out a slightly loud wail of despair and plopped herself down on a nearby boulder, burrowing her face in her arms. At this rate, she would never, ever in a million years make it to Professor Rowan's lab on time. Moodily, she cast aside the map she had been using.

Her pokemon, who had been happily chowing down on their dinner, looked up when they heard Aspen's half-strangled cry. They watched her with curiosity as she sat down on the rock and didn't move. Turning their gazes away from her, they instead met each other's eyes, wondering what Aspen was so upset about.

Just then, a not-too-far-away red gyarados began to rise steadily over the horizon. Of course, Aspen didn't notice this, as she was too busy wallowing in her own despair to pay attention to anything else.

Chatot quickly fluttered to her shoulder. Aspen looked up, tears of frustration streaking her pale cheeks. "What is it?" She asked the pokemon, still not noticing the ship growing closer and closer. Chatot chirped and flappped a wing in the ferry's general direction. Aspen got the hint. Finally noticing the pokemon in the distance, she jumped to her feet with a cry of happiness, nearly unsettling Chatot, who ruffled his feathers in displeasure.

She hastily returned the rest of her pokemon to their balls, leaving out only Gastrodon, who she was planning to use to help her surf after the ferry. From her vantage point on the beach, she could barely discern the shape of the Gyrados already, though the rider on it's back was a mere speck. Oh, well, hopefully they were friendly.

"Okay, Gastrodon! Let's go!" Aspen cried, settling herself onto her pokemon's back as they began to speed towards the ship.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    "Kid heh, I am the one who won the Kanto pokemon league and deafeted the elite four. I am also the one who stommped the Team R.O.C.K.E.T gang to the dirt, including Giovanni. If you don't know me, then that is fine. You probably don't watch TV like that. I and the legendary Beryl."

He stood high on his surfing Garyados doing the nice guy pose. He looked kind of stupid.

Joey knew this guy was beening knid of a jerk acting as if he was so great. He even did a stupid pose that made him look like a idoit.

"Yeah whatever I don't really care who you are" said Joey. "I just need to get too Sinnoh to meet Prof. Rowan about the crisis.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Jake and the trainer each pulled a Pokeball from their belts. Whoever took this round, took the match.
    "Go Pinsir!" The bully sent out his large Bug-type Pokemon.
    "Go Turtwig!" Jake sent out his first Pokemon, a green turtle with a twig resting on its head.
    The bully sneered.
    "You should know that Grass-types are weak against Bug-types." He said.
    "It doesn't matter, right Turtwig?" Jake said.
    "Tur!" The Pokemon nodded in agreement.

"Pinsir, Brick Break!" Pinsir came at Turwig with a glowing fist.
    "Turtwig, leap in the air and use Bullet Seed!" Jake instructed.
    Turtwig leaped in the air before Pinsir could hit it.
    "Go after it, Pinsir!" The boy said.
    Pinsir leaped after Turtwig.
    Quickly, the Grass-type Pokemon fired the green bullets, but Pinsir burst right through them and slammed its fist into Turtwig.
    The blow sent Turtwig flying up into the air. It bashed into the ceiling, leaving a large crack.
    The turtle fell to the ground and collapsed with a loud thud.
    "Turtwig! Are you okay?" Jake called.
    Turtwig slowly got up and shook its head, trying the drop the damage.
    "Don't give it a chance!" The trainer said. "Pinsir, Vicegrip!"
    "Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!" Jake said.
    Turtwig leaped into the air and spun around, releasing razor sharp leaves.
    The attack knocked Pinsir to the ground.
    "Pinsir, get up!" The bully commanded. "Focus Punch!"
    Pinsir's fist glowed brighter than before.
    It charged forward and slammed it fist into Turtwig.
    "Turtwig! Try to land on the wall and use Tackle!"
    Turtwig managed to land on its feet and used the recoil to boost the Tackle.
    The small Pokemon slammed right into Pinsir's stomach.
    The beetle flew through the air; it managed to land on its feet.
    Jake and Turtwig stared at the boy and Pinsir.
    The bully and Pinsir stared back.
    The battle standoff was cut short when a horrible scream rang in the air.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    "You too eh. Professer Oak, the best of all professers and the professer of Johto, I forget his name told me about it."

Beryl calmed down a bit and sat down.

"Still you really never heard of me. I don't see how you didn't. I won the Kanto league and beat the elite four. But hey, guess you don't watch tv."

"Hmm, this kid's Garyados is quite the rare one isn't it. I will defeat it easily with the Pokemon I got."

Someone unknown was cleverly disguised by the sea or so it seemed. This unknown person started to to get him or herself ready to attack.

"Just a few more minutes."

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    "You too eh. Professer Oak, the best of all professers and the professer of Johto, I forget his name told me about it."

Beryl calmed down a bit and sat down.

"Still you really never heard of me. I don't see how you didn't. I won the Kanto league and beat the elite four. But hey, guess you don't watch tv."

"Hmm, this kid's Garyados is quite the rare one isn't it. I will defeat it easily with the Pokemon I got."

Someone unknown was cleverly disguised by the sea or so it seemed. This unknown person started to to get him or herself ready to attack.

"Just a few more minutes."

"Who said I don't watch TV" said Joey. "I just never heard of you before."

"Besides a lot of people beat the Pokemon League and beat the Eilte 4 you act like your the first."

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Bandits!" Someone cried.
    Five thugs had snug aboard the ship and were mugging the passengers on board.
    "Gimme all your Pokemon, and jewels lady!" One man with a Pokeball in one hand and a large bag in the other.
    The lady started to take off her earrings.
    "Stop!" Jake cried. "We won't let your guys take all our things!"
    "Oh yeah?" One man mocked. "Who's gonna stop us, you?!"
    "Yep!" Jake said.
    He pulled out a Pokeball.
    "Go, Haunter!" He threw the Pokeball in the air and out came a large purple Ghost-type Pokemon with a grin on its face.
    "Haunter, use Confuse Ray!" Jake said.
    Haunter fired a yellow beam from its eyes and zapped the two men.
    "W-whoa!" The men felt dizzy and they dropped the bag in the confusion.
    "Good job Haunter!" Jake cheered its Pokemon after the passengers got their things back.
    "Not really!" A voice called from nowhere.
    "Everybody turned to the voice, and gasped in shock.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    "Well let me tell you kid. I was in th-"

He was then innerupted by a huge explosion from behind. As his Garyados turned around the saw a small boat on top of a huge pokemon of legend.

"Hey you. I have been looking for that pokemon for a while now, and I find it in the hands of a brat. We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. Which one will it be."

The man had a raggedy looking team Aqua uniform on. He was obviously a rouge Team Aqua grunt. But that isn't what shocked Beryl at all. It was two things.

"No way, it is the legendary Kyogre. But wait, this one doesn't seem to happy at all. It must be because of the fact he is being controlled by that thing that guy is holding."

It was a red orb that was glowing. It was controlling the Kyogre. Yet Beryl knew that the Kyogre didn't want to be controlled.

"Sorry, I know its legendary but this Garyados isn't up for grabs. Lets show them we mean business."

The Red Garyados roared with excitement.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Joey couldn't believe that all this was happening in one day but he knows it wasn't going to be an easy task.

"So you're from team Aqua I heard about you guys" said Joey "Always causing trouble for the Hoenn region but from the looks of it you guys are old news now."

"Go Gengar" Joey yelled tossing a red and white sphere into the air. A ghostly creature appeared from the sphere with an evil grin and laughing.

"This isn't going to be an easy battle Beryl."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    IC:Finally Waking Up Again,Arcanine Slowly Got Up And Walked Towards A Stronger Branch To Get Down Off The Tree. While Getting Down,Arcanine Saw Something Red In A Ocean Nearby. "I Wonder What That Is." Said Arcanine Getting Closer To The Trees To See What Is Was. Getting Close Enough To The Trees,Arcanine Spotted Two Trainers,One With A Gengar,And One With A Red Gyrados. Arcanine Spotted The One On The Kyogre At The Last Minute. Gasping,Arcanine Spotted The Clothes That The Guy On The Kyogre Was Wearing. "Team Aqua." Said Arcanine,Remembering That They Killed His Mother. Growling,Arcanine Ran Out From Behind A Tree And Jumped In Front Of The Trainers. "Stay Back." Said Arcanine To The Two Trainers,Not Even Worrying About Them Knowing He Could Talk.

OOC:I Just Thought I Would Join In On The Fight And Add A Little Of My History.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Aspen half-dozed on the back of her pokemon as they sped across the sea, towards the kid on the red Gyarados. Right now, she did not have too much of a plan. Mostly it was just ask for directions, and see if she could somehow find Professor Rowan's lab from that. However, there was a slight, unexpected change of plans.

As Aspen drew closer, suddenly, a huge pokemon with one team Aqua grunt on it's back exploded out from the waves, sending Aspen flying off Gastrodon's back and spluttering into the water. She quickly bobbed to the surface, angry as anything, though she did not recognize exactly who she was dealing with.

She recognised the pokemon the grunt was on, though, and Aspen knew she had to be careful. However, she threw all caution to the wind, and drew out one of the pokeballs from her waist. "Hey jerk! Watch where you're going!" She cried angrily at the grunt.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    The thug leader had the famous professor Birch at his mercy!
    "Let him go!" Jake said.
    "In your dreams!" The thug said. We're walking out of here, and taking the professor with us!"
    Jake could do nothing but watch them get away, taking the Professor with them.

"We've got to save the professor!" Jake cried after they left.
    "Who knows how many of them there are?" Someone asked.
    "Well, I'm not leaving Professor Birch behind!"

Jake raced to the Pokemon center on the ship.
    "I'd like my Pokemon to have the quick treatment please." Jake told Joy.
    While he was waiting, an old man walked up to him.
    "I admire your courage, young man." He said.
    "Well, I just want to do what's right." Jake said.
    "Then take this." The old man handed Jake a Great ball. "Use that Pokemon when you're in a nasty situation."
    " Er... thank you sir." Jake said.

"Young man, your Pokemon are all healed," The nurse said.
    "Thanks." Jake took all of his Pokemon back.

The young trainer ran outside the ship.
    "Go, Kingler!" Jake sent of his newly evolved Pokemon into the water.
    "Come on, buddy," Jake lept onto the large crab. "Professor Birch needs our help!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back