• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond tbl file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Hey, haven't been here for a while.

I want to do a hack on Diamond, however, I have been unable to come across a table file for it. I have searched around and have been unable to find one. I tried making my own but Search R2 doesn't want to work :s. Could someone please link to or give me a Pokemon Diamond table file?

Sorry if this is against the rules, I read them but not sure if this falls under a hack request or not so my appologies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sorry, but as of now a diamond table file does not quite exist... I know of a file that claims to work with Poketext, but as for it's credibility I'm not so sure. Also, If I were you I would hold off on hacking diamond and Pearl, as very little has been found to change so far.

Pokemon Hacking Overlord
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    PokeText

PokeText, on (https://pokeguide.filb.de, does work, it's just hard to use. After unencrypting it, you'll have to make a table file. However, each piece is two bytes, not one. So, in your relative search file, say you are looking for "rofessor" (Professor with the capital P removed), then enter:

r
    Wild value(or skip value)
    o
    f
    e
    s
    s
    o
    r

Hope this helps...

And if you want to hack Pokemon Diamond, or you find anything out, go to the thread in my signature.

Good luck!

P.S. The line break is its own character. Make sure you insert it if you are making your own text...

ecg64

4th Generation Hacking! D/P!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I want to hack pokemon pearl and diamond to change the text, but Theres like no programs!
    Need help, or can some hackers make a program!
    Im a hacker myslef for GBA Games, but i wanna hack NDS!

Years
    Oh, for gods sake.

There are a few programs out, which with a quick search you would find. I'm honestly sick of people like you abusing the forums and 2-posting yourselves to a fast ban after you spam hard working people trying to sort all of these matters out in the first place.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131105

Secondly, you're not going to be able to even hack anything for Diamond and Pearl yet. In the official topic for this, it's been said that we don't have the resources yet. Deal with it. Spamming won't help.

The above was aimed at ecg64, not you silva. Listen to 11235 :) he's got you on the right track.

Years
    Im a hacker myslef for GBA Games, but i wanna hack NDS!

If you need tools to do everything then your probably not a very good hacker. The god of hacking dosn't just release tools when a new game comes out, it takes work from the community, maybe you should try it, it's not easy

Years
    can't forget about all the damn time i spend infront of my computer researching crap in diamond and pearl for a community that seems to have no patience whatsoever.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    can't forget about all the damn time i spend infront of my computer researching crap in diamond and pearl for a community that seems to have no patience whatsoever.

listen forget about everyone thats inpatcent and do ur thing

Years
    i do, i don't mind people asking me if theirs a map editor, but when you DEMAND one, i get pissed off. Also, ecg64, i know how to hack maps in dp, learn to hex edit and do it yourself

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    i do, i don't mind people asking me if theirs a map editor, but when you DEMAND one, i get pissed off. Also, ecg64, i know how to hack maps in dp, learn to hex edit and do it yourself

dont listen to them if they demand one just work at ur own pace and ignore them i think the map editor will be great good luck with it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back